Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Very nice looking rig man. How are the temps? Also I can't tell from the pictures but how large is the rad? The UV looks cool.
Temps are in the high 30's to low 40's idle and are in the low 60's under full load (when I'm overclocked), the radiator is a 2x 120mm design. And thanks :)

I think omega has a swiftech mcr-220 rad, cuz he got the swiftech watercooling kit when he won that $5000 newegg thing;)
I can't recall the exact model, the radiator and pump are the only things I'm still using from that kit. I replaced the waterblock, reservoir, tubing, fittings, and clamps.

pies

DSC_0075.jpg

Justin Horne

It seems to look worse in the pcis than in real life, but still:
IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

I know it's a long way from the greatest, but I have non-see through sides, so as long as the air flows smoothly, I'm fine. :)

DirtyD86

banned

funkysnair

VIP Member
Nice...That's a great looking rig man. The black interior with the blue lighting:good:

I would not think cooling is any sort of an issue with that set up:p

thanx scout

yeh, im happy with it, its just a shame its so out dated now lol!

computer technology moves so fast it sucks

ScOuT

VIP Member
thanx scout
its just a shame its so out dated now lol!

Ya...tell me about it. I built mine like a year ago. I paid over double what the parts cost now:( I have had 3 graphics cards in year. 8800GTX to 9800GTX to GTX 260. The first was a step up by eVGA...that was cool, great program. They even contacted me!

I have been wanting to upgrade to new motherboard, PSU and RAM...maybe 790i Ultra with DDR3 and 700w plus PSU. Might have to go back to Afghanistan soon:mad:

My rig runs super stable right now...not a single issue in over 6 months. The only issues I have ever had I did myself messing with things that are not meant to be messed with:D I am going to leave it like it is until I return from Uncle Sam's next all expenses paid vacation to some remote part of the world. If I upgrade now everything will be old when I return. My wife needs a stable computer while I'm gone anyway.;)

When I get back...top of the line everything!:eek:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanx scout

its just a shame its so out dated now lol!

It does indeed move so fast...But hey at least our rigs are still very capable of running the latest game on high settings,Well yours should have no problem with the crossfire,Mine shows its age on Crysis,it cannot do full high settings,it has to be a mix of Medium/high for it to run decent.

But Far cry 2 Runs flawless.