Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Buzz1927

Digaredd
damn you! I hoped I could be rude about your first build, but this actually looks pretty nice.
Hope you don't get the same problem as I had with those Dominator fans tough.. after a fairly short time, they started making a lot of noise when I started up my pc (as if the grease in the bearings leaked to 1 side, so they were running dry on startup.) after a minute they'd run normal. so its not THAT bad, but it was annoying, so I took that thingy out of my pc.
It's my second build, sold the first one to my sister :) (you could probably have been rude about that one, as well!) Thanks for the tip about the dominator fan, I'll keep an eye on it.

Looks great Buzzy.....Whats the specs? :)
Err, E8500, gtx260, 4Gb ram, WD 1tb hdd, Seasoninic 700W, Gigabyte EP45- UD3P

Pentium 486
512kB RAM (with shared video ram)
4Mb hdd

:p
That was my first build! :p

ScOuT

VIP Member
Haven't tried any games yet, but it seems to be folding like hell!

Yes it does:D

I have done some testing with folding at stock speeds and overclocked. I might get a few seconds difference per percentage point in the work log. Really almost no difference. I have been working alot teaching classes...haven't folded much the last few weeks:(

enjoy the new card:)

Respital

Just done my new build, pics are a bit crap, tho.. :eek:
P1010100.jpg

P1010101.jpg

Now that's amazing cable management! :good:

Too bad they don't have all those power connectors wireless. :(

LJN

banned
what my new pc is.

Galaxy_Computer_case.jpg

Phenom II X4 920//GeForce GTX 260//1TB Seagate HD//4GB RAM//Vista x64 Ultimate-Ubuntu Hardy Heron (I stick with LTSes) 64 bit dual boot.

I will show my compiz sexiness when I get get done with it. I just reinstalled both OSes and it was a pain since I got a new HD!

Last edited:

lovely?

Bit of an update, to show my "metal shop mod"

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

i finally got sick of bending my side, so i cut out a 6.5"X5" square, MIG welded four 4" angle irons to the corners, then welded the square to the end of the angle irons.

after that, i drilled some holes and bolted some Lexan to the inside of the box. turned out pretty nicely if i dont say so myself :rolleyes:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Thats neat :good:

Been a while. heres another of mine without crossfire again.

DSCF4401.jpg

And for the heck of it.. :p

DSCF4397.jpg

I've got to do something about my rug, my entertainment crap is half on it and half on hard wood. As well is my couch. I need to paint my room too :(

But, i got my sound and video hooked up to my receiver and TV too. HDMI and coaxial. :D

Bob Jeffery

And for the heck of it.. :p

DSCF4397.jpg

I've got to do something about my rug, my entertainment crap is half on it and half on hard wood. As well is my couch. I need to paint my room too :(

But, i got my sound and video hooked up to my receiver and TV too. HDMI and coaxial. :D

What kind of speakers are those