Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

FATALiiTYz

pict0391o.jpg

Mod can delete the old post.

Bacon

The cable management isn't quite as bad as it looks. Makes it hard not having a modular PSU and a sata cd drive. :(

P3240085.jpg

P3240088.jpg

P3240090.jpg

Last edited:

Respital

Get a sata cd drive, i command you!

Seriously though it's one of the best and least expensive investments in your PC that make it so much better.

linkin

VIP Member
my LG drive was finicky. it would not read some DVD's at all, and it gave me a nice excuse to buy a sata drive. it's a samsung writemaster and it's quiter than my LG was, also faster. It's writing these 16x DVD's at 20x which is nice :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I think i posted these a while back

we all know what the hammer is for

DSCF3959-1.jpg

i miss this
DSCF2759-1.jpg

and current

DSCF4589m-2.jpg

size comparison

DSCF3124.jpg

and another one i built not too long ago

DSCF3740.jpg

linkin

VIP Member
In that third picture, is that blue thing one of those cheap fan controllers? i got one from hong kong on ebay ;)

Candy

@ThatGuy16: They look sweet, I love the perfectly square side window, it looks so 'clean'. I think all those lights would annoy me, but it still looks cool.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
In that third picture, is that blue thing one of those cheap fan controllers? i got one from hong kong on ebay ;)
Yeah, It's the nzxt one from newegg. It's hooked up to the led fans, it's mostly only good for looks. :p
@ThatGuy16: They look sweet, I love the perfectly square side window, it looks so 'clean'. I think all those lights would annoy me, but it still looks cool.
thanks. And yeah, that's why I have those switches on the front: I can completely black it it out including the controller panel. :D