Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Motorcharge

Theres 2 of em :D
They're pretty much just 4 gig external HDs now. The green battery lasts about an hour so it's ok, but the blue one lasts about 10 minutes lol.

Fatback

VIP Member
Theres 2 of em :D
They're pretty much just 4 gig external HDs now. The green battery lasts about an hour so it's ok, but the blue one lasts about 10 minutes lol.

lol, yea I have one of them just like that. Mine is in mint condition though, battery still lasts a good 8hours or so.

Motorcharge

They're in decent shape otherwise, just used the shit out of them over the years, esp when I was in high school, the blue one was on damn near 24/7.

Fatback

VIP Member
They're in decent shape otherwise, just used the shit out of them over the years, esp when I was in high school, the blue one was on damn near 24/7.

I actually got mine no to long ago lol maybe 6 months ago. I won it brand new on ebay for $10. I mostly use my 120gb classic though.

footballstevo75

That was my first mp3 player, a green one. I still like it more than the nanos, I use my 32gb iphone and 5.5g video alot more, but I still love that one. Perfect weight/sturdiness.

Motorcharge

I had a 120gb ipod video, like the ones right before the touch and hated it. It's impossible not to cover them in fingerprints and I was always paranoid about breaking it. I wish they still made em with all metal cases like the nano, even with the smaller screen.

Fatback

VIP Member
I had a 120gb ipod video, like the ones right before the touch and hated it. It's impossible not to cover them in fingerprints and I was always paranoid about breaking it. I wish they still made em with all metal cases like the nano, even with the smaller screen.

You must of had an older model or something. The one I have is pretty sturdy, I have dropped it quite a few times and it still works. Also mine isn't shiny or anything so no finger prints.

jasonwow

new case
GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
New babe...

Ok guys,

yes, my PC is kind of out of date, but I just got myself a widescreen LCD from LG (23" W2353V) and just set-up dual-view to make use of my old 15" Sharp LCD. The 15" now acts as a chat screen/music player screen.

pcnew.jpg

JAN :D

Respital

Ok guys,

yes, my PC is kind of out of date, but I just got myself a widescreen LCD from LG (23" W2353V) and just set-up dual-view to make use of my old 15" Sharp LCD. The 15" now acts as a chat screen/music player screen.

pcnew.jpg

JAN :D

Nice setup! Very clean and tidy. :good:

Drenlin

:(
1262164989.jpg

It's about twice as fast as it was when I got it, but that's still not half as fast as what most of you guys have.

Last edited:

Wanderer196343

My new set up

Hi this is my new set up both cases are great ,I have them on my desk to try to keep dust out

thermaltake shark and the antec 300:D

Attachments

• Computer.jpg
    Computer.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 262