Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Intel_man

VIP Member
I could not be bothered anymore... I spent 3 hours on those annoying cables.

I'm not too worried about the cooling though...

P1070252-1.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
^ looks better even though the cables are still there they are neater.

I just switched cases and got everything up and running. I broke my CPU cooler in the process but it still works I just had to use some tape to hold the fan away from the fins. I'll have some pics up as soon as my back stops hurting.

Rit

Dang... your guy's computers put mine to shame :( Just picture a shoe box with smashed up computer parts and you got my case :p

Fatback

VIP Member
Looking good Fatback,Hows the cpu switch feel? is it alot faster?

Boot time is noticeably faster, and there is a noticeable difference in overall performance. I don't think I will ever use all the power it offers, I still haven't seen CPU usage go over 25%.

Rit

Boot time is noticeably faster, and there is a noticeable difference in overall performance. I don't think I will ever use all the power it offers, I still haven't seen CPU usage go over 25%.

What processor were you using before?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quad core POWA FTW :D

i dont know much about the tripple core AMDs...but cant they be unlocked to QUAD?

Fatback

VIP Member
Quad core POWA FTW :D

i dont know much about the tripple core AMDs...but cant they be unlocked to QUAD?

Yea most of them can unlock the 4th core. The Athlon II x3 can unlock the 4th core and very rarely it will unlock the L3 cache. Unfortunately my mobo doesn't have the correct settings I need to enable it.

Fatback

VIP Member
How does one acquire an Athlon II x3 for free???

One of my friends wanted me to build a computer for her. I wouldn't take her money so as a payment she let me have the Athlon II I bought for her build and she took my old phenom she also got my old case.

87dtna

One of my friends wanted me to build a computer for her. I wouldn't take her money so as a payment she let me have the Athlon II I bought for her build and she took my old phenom she also got my old case.

Well thats a good deal.

I did the same thing too. When I built my mom's PC I ordered a Phenom II 550, but ended up giving her my 710 instead :D. I'm a gamer so the higher core clock helped me, plus I lucked out being able to unlock to a quad too.