Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Machin3

Very nice Midnight, I've been considering getting the same mobo and CPU combo, would you recommend it? You should run 3DMark06 at stock clocks I'm keen to see what it gets. Also what memory?

It's good, but I ran into a slight problem with the BIOS at first where is would turn on after the pc was shut down, but I fixed that with a firmware BIOS update from EVGA. I'll have to start that benchmark soon. Just finishing installing last bits of software.

EDIT: Oh and the memory is G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 1600

Gareth

Will get a picture of the tower when its daylight =)

Machin3

A quality PSU gives peace of mind as well as better OC's with cleaner power.

Your cable management is awesome man, what do you think of the case?

I like the case because its one of the only cases that's painted stock black on the inside and I don't have to do it myself. The only thing I would change about it is increase the length. I think its a bit short.

Candy

It's good, but I ran into a slight problem with the BIOS at first where is would turn on after the pc was shut down, but I fixed that with a firmware BIOS update from EVGA. I'll have to start that benchmark soon. Just finishing installing last bits of software.

EDIT: Oh and the memory is G.SKILL 4GB DDR3 1600

Ok cool, thanks for that.

funkysnair

VIP Member
yeh i was looking at the mountain mod cases aswell, there is a one where you can mount a quad rad in the top and a tripple in the front pinnacle or something!!

you need to invest in one, i wouldnt like mine out in the open for all the elements to get at it!!

what pump you using?

here mine is

i have another ssd coming and a d5 pump for my second loop...

Shlouski

VIP Member
Here's my gaming room. Ive just finished hooking up everything, after building my new internet pc. Both the computers and the xbox are hooked up to both screens, digital surround sound and external HDD's.

My internet PC is the one on the desk:

Athlon 2 x4 620 @ 3.4Ghz
4Gb Geil Black dragon Cas4
500Gb Seagate HDD
Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD3P
Philips DVD-RW
8800GT
2x 500Gb and Seagate 1TB external HDD's

The computer on the floor this my gaming PC in my sig.

lubo4444

Here's my gaming room. Ive just finished hooking up everything, after building my new internet pc. Both the computers and the xbox are hooked up to both screens, digital surround sound and external HDD's.

My internet PC is the one on the desk:

Athlon 2 x4 620 @ 3.4Ghz
4Gb Geil Black dragon Cas4
500Gb Seagate HDD
Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD3P
Philips DVD-RW
8800GT
2x 500Gb and Seagate 1TB external HDD's

The computer on the floor this my gaming PC in my sig.

Now that's sweet. Are you left handed? because i see your mouse is on the left side. :)