Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

The Chad

It does not! Well, atleast i dont think so. I love mine.

The only downfalls I find on it is that there is no dust filters so a LOT of dust gets sucked in, and the fact that it is MASSIVE. Front could be a bit plasticy with those removable CD driver covers though.

Otherwise its good. Great airflow :)

bomberboysk

The only downfalls I find on it is that there is no dust filters so a LOT of dust gets sucked in, and the fact that it is MASSIVE. Front could be a bit plasticy with those removable CD driver covers though.

Feature wise, its not worth the money, aesthetically, its not that great(overuse of cheap plastic), etc.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy

Yeah, it's a great case for the money. And it's only plasticy compared to my case, which is pretty much 100% aluminum.

G25r8cer

Thats the next project once i can find myself a cheap joystick to cannibalize.

I just picked up a refurb Logitech Attack 3 on ebay for $7 shipped! I couldnt pass that up. If I dont end up using it for its intended purpose I plan on making a shifter out of it.

bomberboysk

I just picked up a refurb Logitech Attack 3 on ebay for $7 shipped! I couldnt pass that up. If I dont end up using it for its intended purpose I plan on making a shifter out of it.

I used to have an attack 3, sold it to a kid who moved and never gave me my money:mad:

jevery

New Case, older components, (in process of updating as I'm able to afford new components), and first serious attempt at cable management.
Rate my build, but if you're critical tell me what to do differently :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love that case jevery :)

btw,Your system is still nice and should blast through anything you throw at it,At this moment in time i dont see any point in upgrading from what you already have.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like how its all kept seperate,Psu at the bottom with room to store cables..hard drives and cd drives at the top....which is great because look how the fans on the front have nothing stopping air going streight onto the mobo,Unlike my 690 which has a stupid hard drive rack right behing the 120mm fan and does nothing,thats why i moved my fan to where the CD drives go,But still a bit crap :cool:

funkysnair

VIP Member
i bet i could fuill it up with alot of 1/2" tubing lol...

my cosmos sport looks like a midi case with all the tubing and pumps etc in there

Domain_Man

Eureka! I just found out about this thread! Thanks 'Just a noob' for showing me..

I have been looking at everyone's setup and looks very nice, I can spend a lot of time here :D

..just thought to share and post a video and pictures of my rig. I took this on my last benchmark run:

[YT]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx8vRvf4Rjc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dx8vRvf4Rjc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[/YT]

Pictures:

FILE0230.JPG

FILE0239.JPG

FILE0243.JPG

FILE0259.jpg