Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

jevery

Great looking setup Jevery!

Thanks, I like yours as well, though my tastes have become more conservative as I've passed 50. Best part about my new case is it's virtually silent but has excellent cooling with five slow turning 140mm fans. Nice video BTW. Gonna have to work on my OC and see if I can best your score - but I doubt it. Actually think I got close yesterday, but BSOD'd in Canyon Flight.

Quiltface

old-pc.jpg

Domain_Man

thanks for the nice comments jevery :)

I like the 'conservativeness' of your setup :) very clean yet mean looking

keep going for that OC

Quiltface

6a00e3989cd8b50001010980cacace000b-500pi

I had a laptop almost identical to this a while back... it had 12MB ram and a 200MB hdd with a 3.5 inch floppy... 28.8kbps modem and a track ball that mounted to the side. I ran windows 3.11 on it... the thing weighed like 14 lbs

joh06937

6a00e3989cd8b50001010980cacace000b-500pi

I had a laptop almost identical to this a while back... it had 12MB ram and a 200MB hdd with a 3.5 inch floppy... 28.8kbps modem and a track ball that mounted to the side. I ran windows 3.11 on it... the thing weighed like 14 lbs

and you probably thought it was one of the coolest things ever at the time :p

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Moved home from college and finally got to start using the new gaming machine I built (specs in sig) :D Now I'm running two desktops under my bed! Just need a second LCD and a better keyboard & mouse.

dscf3202u.jpg

dscf3201c.jpg

dscf3199g.jpg

jevery

Moved home from college and finally got to start using the new gaming machine I built (specs in sig) :D Now I'm running two desktops under my bed! Just need a second LCD and a better keyboard & mouse.

I thought I recognized a Lian Li there from the expansion card locks. Love the black interior. Did it come painted or did you paint it? It needs to be out in the open where it can be seen. :good:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I thought I recognized a Lian Li there from the expansion card locks. Love the black interior. Did it come painted or did you paint it? It needs to be out in the open where it can be seen. :good:

It was already painted black. And yeah, I know. I gotta figure out a better place to put it. Not much room at the moment.

funkysnair

VIP Member
few pics of my rig up to date

(my room is getting decorated)

going to be replacing the black tubing with red once i buy my other 5850 :)

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Last edited:

thevil1

c00564380.jpg

I don't have a camera so I can't take a pic of my actual comp. but heres an online pic of the same model, and some system info...
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz
Installed Memory: 512 MB (DDR2 SDRAM) (I upgraded it to 2 GB)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
HDD Size: 250 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD/CD-ROM w/ CD Burner
It's about three or four years old, but it's doing pretty good considering what I've put it through.

Domain_Man

c00564380.jpg

I don't have a camera so I can't take a pic of my actual comp. but heres an online pic of the same model, and some system info...
It's about three or four years old, but it's doing pretty good considering what I've put it through.

I googled the HP Pavillion Media Center and found this :)

411061_HP_Provilion_Media_Center.JPEG

Aastii

VIP Member
c00564380.jpg

That is our old computer which died and I gutted and got a couple of fans and my storage drive out of. It was a piece of crap :p