Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

TEKKA

Its quite nice i must say, im yet to use it though, bloody case hasn't came in.

I got mine from PC Casegear. along with the rest of my kit.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
5870sXfirestation.jpg

gtx570station.jpg
Is that 2 Trident sticks and a Ripjaw you've got in there?

Russ88765

I'm a bit worried as the white thing didn't "snap on" to lock it in place. Is this normal? Did I put it on the wrong direction? Will the ram fall out?

jevery

RAM's not seated. I'm sure you've noted that the RAM module will only fit in the socket one way because of the off center protrusion in the socket. As long as you're lining up the indent in the module with the protrusion in the socket, you should be able to fully seat the module and snap both retainers up.

Russ88765

The module seemed to go down, but not far enough for me to snap those things on. I'm lost, is there a guide somewhere.

jevery

You have to push fairly hard to seat the RAM. I can't tell by the pic if the board's mounted in the case. If not, I'd wait until it is and adequately supported from behind by the standoffs before installing the RAM.

Russ88765

Looks like I got em flat and locked in. Can't thank you enough. Hopefully the cpu install isn't as difficult the first time around yea?

87dtna

Don't force the CPU in, it should just fall in. Match the arrow in the corner of the socket to the arrow in the corner of the cpu and it fall in.
Oh, well of course make sure the latching arm is up first, then the cpu should fall easily into place, then lower the arm to lock the CPU in. It's called a ZIF socket, stands for zero insertion force.