Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Aastii

VIP Member
Does the "patch" involve changing the drivers? By which I mean, have the drivers been modified, or does the patch modify them in a way that Nvidia did not intend, or a way in which Nvidia did not create the code? If so, does the patch use any original code from any past or present Nvidia drivers?

87dtna

No it does not modify the driver it any way....the patch affects the OS, which makes the Nvidia drivers see an X58 chipset (which supports SLI and Xfire natively). It plays a trick on the drivers, but does not modify the drivers themselves in any way.

You use standard drivers downloaded straight from Nvidia. Thats what I did anyway :)

87dtna

Not for intel dude. AMD is a different story, intel chips can handle right up to 100c. 70's is still cool for an intel chip.

87dtna

Actually more like 62c for AMD....but thats sustained temps. I've gone close to 70c just for a benchmark run or something.

Gooberman

Well i have some pics with a Linksys Home Monitoring Camera lol :D best i can do atm
nd7zht.jpg

2vbl7qr.jpg

5k3nmr.jpg

That pinkish color is suppose to be blue :D

2iia87l.jpg

Troncoso

VIP Member
I already have my pc posted but I have a new setup:

use1.jpg

My linux machine and old vizio monitor (The girlfriend is playing LBP 2)

use2.jpg

And my new baby:

use3.jpg

Kurinto

SSPX0115.jpg

The case has been moved on top of my desk and behind my monitor since then.

SSPX1523.jpg

I've also re-painted my room and ran CAT5 cabling since then. :)

SslagleZ28

I use headphones because i try to be considerate of my mother and my twin sister, even though when they wake up they turn their music as high as they can...

Yeah I do the same bro, since I moved home to take care of my Dad, I cant play with the speakers cranked anymore, out of consideration for him, but I've found a good set of headphones works just as well:good: