Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

87dtna

You underestimate my power. :) that thing plays bioshock 2 on ultra settings, bad company 2 on ultra, and bf3 on high. Not to mention Minecraft. I get like 50fps on Minecraft with very far view. It's pretty dang fast.

At what resolution?

And thats BS man, my friend had an I3 530 overclocked to 4.2ghz and a 5750 both of which are worlds stronger than what you have and even at 1440x900 resolution everything on low he said it was laggy playing BF3. It wasn't until he upgraded to an I5 750 and 5850 that he could play at 1080p and even then he said FPS was in the 40's but no lag.

Even if you are at 1024x768, it's still BS with ''high'' settings. The 6450 has 160 stream processors and little to no memory bandwidth. The 5750 has 720 SP's and decent memory bandwidth, it destroys it in gaming.....not even a comparison.

Thanatos

Well, I guess you'd have to be here... I swear, it plays BF3 on high BUT the sound lags like at b*tch. The res is 1920 x 1080. but the res changes when i play bf3, so i dunno.

M1kkelZR

I actually only had two. Took the one that i wasn't using out. My specs:

AMD Athlon II X2 250 OC'd to 3.7GHz stable
ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3
2x4GB DDR3
VisionTek 900371 Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3
Win7 Pro 64 bit
WB 500GB IDE HDD
Antec Kuhler H2O 620
Antec 900 case
Antec Earthwatts 500 watt PSU

that's about it. What do you think?

hows it the antec h20 620 then? planning on getting this one when i get my new cpu.

Thanatos

Oh gosh, it's amazing. when oc'd to 3.7 GHz, my CPU is holding steady at 25C Idle. goes up to about 38C when running Prime95. It's super quiet, too.

But, it comes with some thermal paste already on the waterblock. Take that crap off, replace it with something like Artic Silver 5 or Antec's Formula 5.

Last edited:

Darkserge

This is my PC. It's getting old, but game booster V3.2 improve gaming FPS for Skyrim in all high setting.

100_0488.jpg

M1kkelZR

Oh gosh, it's amazing. when oc'd to 3.7 GHz, my CPU is holding steady at 25C Idle. goes up to about 38C when running Prime95. It's super quiet, too.

But, it comes with some thermal paste already on the waterblock. Take that crap off, replace it with something like Artic Silver 5 or Antec's Formula 5.

ok kewl i wanna get that cooler purely for OCing. might get a 955 or 940 for it and just get it to 3.7 to 4.0

87dtna

Not bad, get rid of the IDE cable (they just look so horrible) and get a full ATX motherboard to fill up the case and that would look a lot better :)

mx344

Nice, always like black case insides better. What voltage is your 960t at?

Me too, thanks, well, I have it at 1.356 in Bios, I did bring it back, i was having some trouble at higher clocks, I may go up again, but spend more time with it, I basically just bumped my voltage and mutliplier, and bus speed. I'm at 3.85ghz right now.

@87dtna, haha, Yeah, I imagine eventually clean up a lil. I might upgrade mobo in a year or so, But right now my 35 dollar msi is providing good performance for me.