Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Machin3

Finally finished Shellshock. I'm pretty happy with the way she looks ;)

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

Last edited:

TekMaster

Excuse the terrible quality. The otterbox on my iPhone has tons of dust clogged in the camera lens hole lol

ddfhxz.jpg

What I game on. Not much on the outside but she's a beast. This CM case has great airflow though due to it's mesh design, (not as good as a HAF, but similar)
Just hate the nVidia badge on the front... and the see-through GeForce on the side panel... It's old so I deal with it
And yes those are laptop speakers lol, my surround is boxed up because i'm in the process of moving
I was able to get a thermaltake frio in this dude, surprisingly... had to mod it but I managed
Had to mod my RAM to fit under the fan in slots A1 and A2 as well

@FORDSVTPARTS - nice Indiana Jones movie poster ;)

Last edited:

M1kkelZR

Excuse the terrible quality. The otterbox on my iPhone has tons of dust clogged in the camera lens hole lol

ddfhxz.jpg

What I game on. Not much on the outside but she's a beast. This CM case has great airflow though due to it's mesh design, (not as good as a HAF, but similar)
Just hate the nVidia badge on the front... and the see-through GeForce on the side panel... It's old so I deal with it
And yes those are laptop speakers lol, my surround is boxed up because i'm in the process of moving
I was able to get a thermaltake frio in this dude, surprisingly... had to mod it but I managed

OMG I want your case (a) its soo epic man

TekMaster

It's an nVidia edition to one of the old Cooler Master cases. You might be able to still find them around, not sure. But I'm wanting a CM HAF X nVidia edition just because of the lime green
Appreciate it though dude ;)
Cheers

M1kkelZR

It's an nVidia edition to one of the old Cooler Master cases. You might be able to still find them around, not sure. But I'm wanting a CM HAF X nVidia edition just because of the lime green
Appreciate it though dude ;)
Cheers

oh my god i need to find one of these! as soon as i see 1 its is going on my wishlist :) atm i have a crappy aluminium case that isnt the best, has a reasonable airflow but thats about it

pwlljakob

ddfhxz.jpg

Thanks! :D Got it for free its one of the originals...