Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

FuryRosewood

2012-07-14_16-41-23_377.jpg

Installed, when it gets crankin...it literally screams (the h100 that is)

jonnyp11

Installed, when it gets crankin...it literally screams (the h100 that is)

Should take a vid, would like to hear what people complain about with those. But really, if the fans are connected to the pump and not to the mobo, then why couldn't the fan plugs be on the radiator and then a wire run down the side of the tubing? would loo a lot neater.

FuryRosewood

i think the curled wire looks pretty neat myself, also the cpu header for the mobo i have has two seperate fan plugs, kinda neat.

spirit

Staff member
Got all 3 of the blue LED fans in my C2Q rig working. Two on the rear one on the front.

DSCF7010.jpg

DSCF7011.jpg

DSCF7012.jpg

Did it by basically plugging the two rear fans into a temperature gauge which also supported fans. There's nowhere to really mount this gauge, so I leave it sitting at the bottom of the case. As you can see the gauge plugs into a molex connector on the power supply.

I did it because the CPU hits 80C at full load, and does the graphics card, so I thought if I got all the fans working then my temps would be reduced a bit. Hasn't really reduced my temps at all though, so... yeah. :/

G80FTW

Did you seriously use that much space on games?

Yea man. The only actual "program" on that drive is Photoshop CS5.1 and thats only 1GB. GTA4 and Flight Sim X are talking up the most space with 30+GB for GTA4 (backed up) and Flight Sim X is 13GB. But the best part is my Steam folder:

And thats only with HALF of the games I have in the library installed.

So it looks like I will be replacing my dual western digitals when I replace my SSD. Probably go in the 3TB range for the HDD.

wolfeking

banned
you must own steam. The only game I have installed from steam is MW3 and its like 12Gb I think.
Origin I have BF3, MOH, BF2, and BF2142 and I think they are using just under 30GB iirc.

G80FTW

you must own steam. The only game I have installed from steam is MW3 and its like 12Gb I think.
Origin I have BF3, MOH, BF2, and BF2142 and I think they are using just under 30GB iirc.

I was gonna tell you my steam account value....but it appears even steam doesnt know. Keeps saying found 0 games and that I have been a member since 1970 (not sure Steam was around in 1970).

But anyway, I own 109 games. So Id say thats about $5,000 in games give or take. :p

WeatherMan

I sure hope to hell that you have a lot of protection on your account! :p

I was pissed when I couldn't get my old account back. I gave it away when I gave up PC Gaming in 2009, and the user who received it somehow got it banned.

I've since tried to contact steam, but the details have been changed, the account is inactive, and I don't know any of my old credit card numbers, the address of my paypal account, or the serial codes from physical games I added.

I'm now out $800 :rolleyes:

spirit

Staff member
2006 called, they want the shiny interior back

:)

Hahaha, the case is actually older than the hardware inside it. Originally held an X2 4400+ system with a 6800 GT, but was later upgraded to a Q8300 and a 9800 GT. I reckon the case is probably from 2005/06.

G80FTW

I sure hope to hell that you have a lot of protection on your account! :p

I was pissed when I couldn't get my old account back. I gave it away when I gave up PC Gaming in 2009, and the user who received it somehow got it banned.

I've since tried to contact steam, but the details have been changed, the account is inactive, and I don't know any of my old credit card numbers, the address of my paypal account, or the serial codes from physical games I added.

I'm now out $800 :rolleyes:

Iv had my steam account since 2005, Im never going to let it go. Iv dumped too much money into it to just throw it away.

Jamebonds1

Yea man. The only actual "program" on that drive is Photoshop CS5.1 and thats only 1GB. GTA4 and Flight Sim X are talking up the most space with 30+GB for GTA4 (backed up) and Flight Sim X is 13GB. But the best part is my Steam folder:

And thats only with HALF of the games I have in the library installed.

So it looks like I will be replacing my dual western digitals when I replace my SSD. Probably go in the 3TB range for the HDD.

I have about 400 GB of video game :D

G80FTW

Just gonna leave this here

Steam.png

:p

A third of my games installed

Now now, no need to make this a competition :p

And yes, I play all the games I currently have installed. Every now and then I will uninstall games I havent played in a while and then later install them again because I want to play them (like Far Cry or Battlefield 1942).

spirit

Staff member
Ummm....

Store.png

Mostly just installation files for games and some other pieces of software. Mostly games though. :)