tumblr_m8c5wwTya71rr8jsmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8c5wwTya71rr8jsmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8c5wwTya71rr8jsmo4_1280.jpg

Ah yes, my favourite way of securing cables! :D :D

tumblr_m8c5wwTya71rr8jsmo5_1280.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Received my GTX670 today,Off to work soon so wont be able to try it out until i get back. :D

Sorry about the pics,Really could do with getting a decent Camera!

2012-08-09125838Copy.jpg

2012-08-09130205Copy.jpg

2012-08-09130220Copy.jpg

Ramodkk

VIP Member
I was about to say, that case looks small! But I think it's just the behemoth cooler that makes the case look small :p

linux992

My new build. Just waiting on my ram to arrive. Love the case's cable management. Probably the best in the business.
IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

spirit

Staff member
One thing I do love about the SilentPro PSUs is the cables themselves - thin and black - why can't all manufactures do that? Would make cable management so much easier and the cables look way better too!

wolfeking

banned
aye, expensive that is. But so is the C70 mil spec. But with better cable management. Though it may be better to get a good looking case and mod it for cable management the way I want to. don't quite know yet.

Shlouski

VIP Member
Ive been busy building a new gaming room in my garage and ive more or less finished my setup, apart from some cables here or there to improve connectivity. Ive put up a plasterboard partion, with a door, separating the room from rest of the garage. Ive insulated all the walls and the ceiling has been soundproofed. Knocked through the wall into another section of the garage, which leads right to an outside door, which is good incase of fire. Theres also a bathroom down here aswell, which was already install when i moved in, but was never really used, so ive needed to renovated that too. Ive installed a nice wall airconditioning unit, which is capable of maintaining the room temperature at 21c, with all the computers on (if i really wanted to be that cold lol). Im also in the process of finishing a ventilation system, which brings air directly from outside, which when turned on (speed can be controlled) is capable of completely removing the air out of the room 5 times every hour (320m3/hr). I would also like to thank my nextdoor neighbour antonio, who is a builder, for advising me :).

Anyway heres some pics:

I added new screen which is not in these pics:

Projector screen down:

Last edited:

claptonman

Is there much difference in price between 60Hz & 120Hz monitors?

I've never personally tried it, but I heard it works wonders. At 60hz without Vsync, anytime your FPS goes over 60, it usually screens tears because its over your refresh rate. 120hz eliminates that for the most part. For first person shooters, its the way to go. I'm also looking at some now.

linux992

One thing I do love about the SilentPro PSUs is the cables themselves - thin and black - why can't all manufactures do that? Would make cable management so much easier and the cables look way better too!
That's what I really like too. Plus the one I have is modular so I don't have a bunch of extra cables that I don't need.
claptonman is right its a Corsair 600t in white.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
This is my rig.
I just rebuild it and tried to make the cable management a bit more arranged.
I also installed my new cooler, the silver arrow sb-e. The cooler does his job very well, I had to raise him a bit for my ram so it was difficult to get the iron bars in the holes. But the result may be here!

dsc01846u.jpg

dsc01849k.jpg

dsc01850ar.jpg

dsc01851z.jpg

dsc01852fq.jpg

dsc01853qp.jpg

dsc01855b.jpg

dsc01856x.jpg

dsc01858jx.jpg

dsc01859f.jpg

dsc01862ey.jpg

dsc01864kt.jpg

dsc01865d.jpg

dsc01867a.jpg

dsc01868cd.jpg

dsc01870bg.jpg

dsc01872m.jpg

dsc01874n.jpg

dsc01876a.jpg

dsc01877k.jpg

that was my album xD
what do you think of my rig?
My second card is in my brothers pc, I had microstutter and removed it....

Last edited: