Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Darren

Staff member
The crooked heatsink, excessive dust, and blinding camera flash reflection really add a lot of character to the computer. Looks fast. Can it play Crysis 3 on full settings with no lag? I'd be surprised if it couldn't.

Hyper-Threaded

The crooked heatsink, excessive dust, and blinding camera flash reflection really add a lot of character to the computer. Looks fast. Can it play Crysis 3 on full settings with no lag? I'd be surprised if it couldn't.

The heatsink is factory mounted crooked. You are not grasping the concept it is only used for minecraft and movies on my tv, and it excells at it. I never did say it was a gaming computer. And I could have taken those pics with a cell phone to make them worse if you want. My gaming computer is in the specs. There you go for "crysis 3".

...at 800x600.

That is what my tv is at.

Last edited:

PCunicorn

Why don't you fix the heatsink Hyper? And he was just playing with you, no need to be so rude. And whee, 100 posts :p

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
The heatsink is factory mounted crooked. You are not grasping the concept it is only used for minecraft and movies on my tv, and it excells at it. I never did say it was a gaming computer. And I could have taken those pics with a cell phone to make them worse if you want. My gaming computer is in the specs. There you go for "crysis 3".
I think Denther was only having a joke. He wasn't intending to be rude.

M1kkelZR

That is what my tv is at.

you made me lol.

FuryRosewood

fygzn4.jpg

My first case. It actually doesnt have a Pentium 4 in it now, it has my Core 2 Quad in my sig, and it has 0 cable management lol

Oh... and see my amazing Red Wii and PS2! My USB Light I made, and my messy third desk :D

I swear everyone cloned that chassis and added different panels and such to it...heres mine back when it actually had parts in it,

A64 x2 5000+
4x1G Crucial ballistix ddr2 800
Biostar T-Power N750
Rosewill 550W PSU
2 x 9800GTX+ DK by ASUS
250Gb Sata Hitachi Deskstar

p_00009.jpg

p_00022.jpg

p_00005.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Ashleyscopes

This was my system along time ago when i had that exact same Icute case,Modded mine though with front fan mod...removed that turbine crap which done nothing for airflow other that blocked it,Also sprayed the interior black and front bezels.

PIC_0073.jpg

PIC_0072.jpg

PIC_0007-1.jpg

Specs where

E6300
MSI P35 NEO-F
3GB Mixed ram :eek:
8800GT 512Mb

Still using the E6300 in my sisters system today.

Last edited:

PCunicorn

Okay. It's pretty cool. Get t? Cool, because it keeps your CPU cool and it looks cool? Yeah, I know...

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay. It's pretty cool. Get t? Cool, because it keeps your CPU cool and it looks cool? Yeah, I know...

I got it. :p

that is some crazy ram arrangement...is it offset vertically about a quarter inch?

Yeah,Not sure why they do that..surely they could have lined them up when designing the mobo,Who knows...i think it looks so untidy!

I'm quite surprised i never ran into any issues with that setup though,It had 2x 1gb sticks of PC2-6400,and 2x 512mb PC2-5300. :D..both different brands.

Just threw it all in there because i had it lying around.

claptonman

Got a free computer today! Posted on Reddit asking if anyone had a computer for cheap, and someone said he'd give me his for free. It has Pentium D E2200 @2.2ghz, 4GB of 800mhz DDR2 RAM, 150GB WD Raptor 10kRPM HDD, AMD 5450 GPU, and a 450w Antec power supply. I hit the jackpot here. I did have to drive about 90 miles round trip, but so worth it. Case is some kind of Antec. I'm gonna be putting a 32GB SSD in it and putting Ubuntu on it. Gonna be running a download server/HTPC with it. It is kind of loud, but I'm gonna be giving it a good dusting and gonna try to quiet down the 80mm fans. And of course, redo the cable management. Here's pics!

mNQsMcx.jpg

NUofDi3.jpg

Toast

That case looks almost identical to my old Koolance case.

Anyway, here's current.

254936_134724693374585_1343987535_n.jpg

487771_134724683374586_1609466230_n.jpg

FX-8350
GA-990FXA-UD3 (Rev 3)
G.Skill Ares 2x4GB 1866 C9
Radeon 5850 Custom paint job
OCZ Vertex 2 60GB Boot
WD 640GB 7200RPM
WD 160GB 5400RPM
Seagate 120GB 5400RPM
Coolmax ZX-700 PSU