Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

just a noob

DSC_0016-1.jpg

FuryRosewood

do you really notice a diff doing a push pull vs pull? cus i havent really with my h100, i leave one fan off so i can clean a bit easier...

salvage-this

With a thin radiator there is little difference with adding the extra fans. I had the extra fans already so I added them to by H100. Not really sure how much they add for cooling performance.

Jamebonds1

Hello guy, been a while since my last time upgrade my desktop.

I got XFX 750 watt and new antenna.

Finally, i can put CPU power cable behind motherboard :D

With thin cable, it seem to be better than my old PSU.

I have got antenna due to steel (from my tower) has block signal between wifi and router.

87dtna

Says the guy with the ultimate overkill PSU rofl. A quality 750w would run yours with plenty to spare, 850w if you wanted to be futureproof for SLI. 1200w, insane overkill....an utter waste of $200 (that PSU is $330 when a quality 850w unit is $130).

Jamebonds PC, a corsair 430w PSU would run no problem. 750w, very overkill, waste of $50.

Maybe you think having a 1200w makes you impressive, I think it makes you look like an idiot with more money than brains.

Last edited:
I say if you can afford it, go for it. Obviously it would be dumb to go throw a 1200w/1000w PSU in there but I think everything else is pretty fair game.

Jamebonds1

The reason I got 750 watt PSU is I'm going to getting GTX 680 and i7 3770k. Going to be overclocker. Then SLI next years. Plus, it is fully modular and Plus 80 Gold. Better than buy two PSU each time upgrade CPU and GPU. This time i have single rail. :D It cost about 130 dollar.

spirit

Staff member
The reason I got 750 watt PSU is I'm going to getting GTX 680 and i7 3770k. Going to be overclocker. Then SLI next years. Plus, it is fully modular and Plus 80 Gold. Better than buy two PSU each time upgrade CPU and GPU. This time i have single rail. :D It cost about 130 dollar.

Ah ok I didn't realise you were thinking of upgrading.

Take it you're sticking to Ivy Bridge so you don't have to buy a new motherboard too? ;)