Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Thanatos

tumblr_mlq9q1vIMR1snjj1io1_500.gif

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I can't believe I am gonna say this,but...all...3...UAC...stages...of...the...
entire...hard...work...are...finally...100%...
d-guy-showing-text-spelling-finished-green-check-mark-30276428.jpg

Everything was finished exactly on (looking from my clock):

Time: 04:48 AM
Date: 24.07.2013.

And now my dear people...I am going to...
sleepyhead_zzz_sleeping_greeting_card-r1e522134672349a9bbc05bf7f9598388_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

By the way...any suggestions for the musics which I could use in the videos?

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
STARS please post some pictures!

Sure!
Just give me some time to make videos first.I will upload them on youtube and give you the link and after that I will take pictures also!
Like I said...I will use Toshiba camileo P-10 to record videos and also use it to take pictures.
Right now I am thinking what music I should use in the videos. :D

Cool story Bro.
He would have if the thing actually existed...this is what is known as blowing alot of hot air in my neck of the woods :p

I was ignoring you at the beginning,but now you are really starting to go on my nerves...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
b0v1095.jpg

IO1wETf.jpg

M2CPsm4.jpg

uIZw1fn.jpg

Had to replace the Phantek fans on my cooler as dropped the one on a hard floor and it broke lol,So just shoved a couple of Noctua Fans on it. :p:good:

spirit

Staff member
Sure!
Just give me some time to make videos first.I will upload them on youtube and give you the link and after that I will take pictures also!
Like I said...I will use Toshiba camileo P-10 to record videos and also use it to take pictures.
Right now I am thinking what music I should use in the videos. :D
Take some now and throw them up...

WeatherMan

What is this UAC data complex thing anyway STARS?

I've had a google and it showed up nothing, and Google images only show images you've referenced to on computerforum!

Is it Microsoft Windows UAC, or to do with the game DOOM?

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Take some now and throw them up...

I want to make those 2 videos first.It should not take me more than 2 weeks.
After that I will post links here and also post some pictures.

What is this UAC data complex thing anyway STARS?

I've had a google and it showed up nothing, and Google images only show images you've referenced to on computerforum!

Is it Microsoft Windows UAC, or to do with the game DOOM?

Neither lol.
In my case UAC stands for User Access Commands.It is a simple name for the software on which I am currently working on and it is also a name for a small working environment room in which I am doing my work...the software is just a part of all the work I do there.

Yeah. What is good if you don't show us your project of UAC?

By project do you mean "software" or "working environment room"?
Because all this time I have been working on "working environment room" which is a place in which I will do all my work from now on (including the UAC project "software").

Like I said...I finally finished everything so just give me a week or two to record the videos and take pictures.Right now I am thinking what music I should use in the videos.
I would show it to you all already,but I am just one of those people who like to make everything as best as possible before showing anything lol.That is why I always go "You will see it when it's done" approach. :D

Anyway...everything will make sense once I make these 2 videos and put them on youtube.I will give you the links once I make them and upload them on youtube and also post some pictures here too.

FuryRosewood

I was ignoring you at the beginning,but now you are really starting to go on my nerves...

Good, now you know how it feels when I hear metric tons of hot air. Ive heard a lot of tall tales but when I see nothing, I will keep treating it as Bigfoot or the Lock Ness monster.

Nice looking setup Shane and 87, though its a shame you cant do anything with those PCI-e cables :/

Last edited: