Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

claptonman

SLI. Time to upgrade CPU and Mobo sometime...

1jlHoWg.jpg

PCunicorn

Stop. You think it's funny to make fun of FX cpus? Well its not. AMD is hurting right now, and you should just shut up and give them money.

:p

spirit

Staff member
Stop. You think it's funny to make fun of FX cpus? Well its not. AMD is hurting right now, and you should just shut up and give them money.

:p

I don't mind the Vishera chips but the original Bulldozer or whatever the heck they were called chips were rubbish IMO. :p

G25r8cer

What do you guys do with all the power you have? I just can't see myself upgrading my cpu, gpu (lack there of), or ram anytime soon. I know my psu is on its way out and I would love an ssd for fast boot times but, other than that I'll be fine for many years to come. I no longer game at all (did do race sims in the past but, that's it) or F@H anymore. Just curious as to what justifies your guy's constant expenses.

PCunicorn

Well you obviously aren't talking to me :p I have no power ;) unless of course, we are in the year 2000. Then my machine is great.

claptonman

I don't mind the Vishera chips but the original Bulldozer or whatever the heck they were called chips were rubbish IMO. :p
It holds it's own, I still play all the games at full 2560x1440, no problem. But eventually I will need some more power.
What do you guys do with all the power you have? I just can't see myself upgrading my cpu, gpu (lack there of), or ram anytime soon. I know my psu is on its way out and I would love an ssd for fast boot times but, other than that I'll be fine for many years to come. I no longer game at all (did do race sims in the past but, that's it) or F@H anymore. Just curious as to what justifies your guy's constant expenses.

It's an addiction. I actually did need the extra power because I couldn't play BF3 at 1440p, ultra settings without another card.

And I got it for $280, so I had to.

Basically, every once in a while, I'll see a deal and just get it. Spend a little here, spend a little there.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Alright everyone shut up lol!
If you think that YOUR power supply sucks then thing AGAIN.
My super old computer still uses power supply of just 115 watts!!!

L:DL

I bet nobody here has so weak power. :D
I guess that makes me a winner. :D

Lmao!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
lol what? Your CPU alone pulls that much under full load. Perhaps your system at idle uses 130w.

I agree.Looking at his specifications it is impossible that it uses so small amount of power lol.Especially when the system is being used.

Well...I guess I am still a winner :D

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
As I was making the video which I have promised you all...

I started to wonder...

How many of you guys have a cooling system in your room?
It must be pretty warm in the room with all that stuff running.

I do have it (you will see that in the video as well)...,but do any of you have it too?

Jamebonds1

As I was making the video which I have promised you all...

I started to wonder...

How many of you guys have a cooling system in your room?
It must be pretty warm in the room with all that stuff running.

I do have it (you will see that in the video as well)...,but do any of you have it too?

Star....it get really old ya know? Please post picture or video before you keep it secret from us.