Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

NVX_185

Current system. Still using orange lighting. Might swap the front blue LED strips to orange ones in the near future

ci3f.jpg

4pn6.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member

Answer to question 2:

The device is not located in my home anymore.It is in a special security underground room which is protected with locked solid steel door,audio detection,video surveillance and movements detection.Audio detection,video surveillance and movements detection are also presented OUTSIDE of the room too.So if there are ANY sounds or ANY movements detected either OUTSIDE of the room or IN the room,the alarms go ON immediately and I am immediately notified by a computer program that I have a breach.And in that moment I will just call the police immediately.
And if thiefs somehow manage to escape by the time police arrives,they will end up with empty hands anyway since it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to break those solid steel door in just few seconds together with stealing the UAC data device without triggering the alarms since the alarms are triggered immediately even when someone is/are close to that room.
Also the video surveillance will record their faces so I will give that to the police and according to that they will find them.If thiefs were wearing masks then the police WILL or WON'T find them.In either case I don't care since thiefs would not even manage to get into the room not to mention to steal the device.Alarms are triggered IMMEDIATELY when someone even comes close to the solid steel door.
Besides...nobody knows where that is anyway so there will be no stealing attempts.Even if someone tracks my IP address right now,that would be completely useless for anyone since I never EVER make replies on this forum FROM THAT PLACE WHERE THE DEVICE IS LOCATED.I do that from home instead.Same applies for all other internet activities I do.

That's why.

Geoff

VIP Member
O my dear people...you have no idea.
You will never find out.
Why can't you tell us what type of data is stored on the UAC? You said yourself, none of us know or will ever find out where this is stored, and even if we did it's super protected we couldn't get in.

We aren't asking for specific details, just information like if it's a large banking institutions backup, college transcript records, etc.

Not to sound mean, but part of why we are curious is because if it's serious information, I highly doubt a corporation would hire you and this device to secure their data:

pv1t.jpg

PCunicorn

S.T.A.R.S said:
Answer to question 2:

The device is not located in my home anymore.It is in a special security underground room which is protected with locked solid steel door,audio detection,video surveillance and movements detection.Audio detection,video surveillance and movements detection are also presented OUTSIDE of the room too.So if there are ANY sounds or ANY movements detected either OUTSIDE of the room or IN the room,the alarms go ON immediately and I am immediately notified by a computer program that I have a breach.And in that moment I will just call the police immediately.
And if thiefs somehow manage to escape by the time police arrives,they will end up with empty hands anyway since it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to break those solid steel door in just few seconds together with stealing the UAC data device without triggering the alarms since the alarms are triggered immediately even when someone is/are close to that room.
Also the video surveillance will record their faces so I will give that to the police and according to that they will find them.If thiefs were wearing masks then the police WILL or WON'T find them.In either case I don't care since thiefs would not even manage to get into the room not to mention to steal the device.Alarms are triggered IMMEDIATELY when someone even comes close to the solid steel door.
Besides...nobody knows where that is anyway so there will be no stealing attempts.Even if someone tracks my IP address right now,that would be completely useless for anyone since I never EVER make replies on this forum FROM THAT PLACE WHERE THE DEVICE IS LOCATED.I do that from home instead.Same applies for all other internet activities I do.

Whoa, S.T.A.R.S must be very protective of it then, huh Weatherman :p

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
LOL you people are all nuts if you think I will give you that kind of information.I promised to show you how it looks like and that is what I did.But I never said I will tell you what the actual data is and I won't.

Besides...who said that some corporation hired me?
Maybe some corporation hired me,maybe not.Maybe it's something else,maybe it's not.It can be ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING and I will NOT tell you what it is.

Do not take this the mean way,but there are MANY curious people on the internet and all over the world and you CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPECT from me to give you such a huge ton of sensitive informations just because you are all curious lmao.I don't even know any of you.You can be anyone...like "terrorists" for example...or something even worse.
Of course I am sure you are not lol,but I cannot be sure.And even if you are all totally normal (and I am sure you are lol),I still just CANNOT give you the information.
And no I cannot even tell you approximately what it is.I cannot...It's just too important.It would not be protected that much for no reason.I am sorry...

Cheers!

Thanatos

LOL you people are all nuts if you think I will give you that kind of information.I promised to show you how it looks like and that is what I did.But I never said I will tell you what the actual data is and I won't.

Besides...who said that some corporation hired me?
Maybe some corporation hired me,maybe not.Maybe it's something else,maybe it's not.It can be ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING and I will NOT tell you what it is.

Do not take this the mean way,but there are MANY curious people on the internet and all over the world and you CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPECT from me to give you such a huge ton of sensitive informations just because you are all curious lmao.I don't even know any of you.You can be anyone...like "terrorists" for example...or something even worse.
Of course I am sure you are not lol,but I cannot be sure.And even if you are all totally normal (and I am sure you are lol),I still just CANNOT give you the information.
And no I cannot even tell you approximately what it is.I cannot...It's just too important.It would not be protected that much for no reason.I am sorry...

Cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE

PCunicorn

STARS, if it needs to be very secret, why are you telling ud sbout this "data center"? Mods can see your IP, so what if a mod was this "terrorist" and came to your house and beat you senseless until you told him where this "UAC" is stored?

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
STARS, if it needs to be very secret, why are you telling ud sbout this "data center"? Mods can see your IP, so what if a mod was this "terrorist" and came to your house and beat you senseless until you told him where this "UAC" is stored?

I would never tell him.It's as simple as that...