Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

PCunicorn

rti3.jpg

8Yu7.jpg

https://imageshack.com/a/LRFb/1

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Show us some pictures then. :)

Well I am surely not going to open up my PC just to show you that lol because I would then need to remove many other things just to take the case out lol.
What I AM going to show you however is my main UAC data complex center working environment room workspace.

Finally ha? :D

It's nothing special.It's just the main center from which I do all my work.
I will take pictures with the same digital camera with which I took the pictures of the UAC data device.
Don't know if I will do that tomorrow on friday or on the weekend.But I surely will since now everything is finished so there is no reason not to. ;)

I will post pictures in the thread call "*Post Your Room / Workspace *"and maybe here also.

I just need to recharge my camcorder batteries first...

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Only thing different from last time is the 2nd hard drive
xmw0.jpg

I also want to get watercooling, but it is so expensive... Anyway, I can't complain on the noise or temps at all. I got an accelero xtreme 7970 to put on the XFX HD7950, I can't hear the card anymore while playing + the temperatures stay below 70°c with a small oc to 1050mhz. (on 40% fanspeed)
The silver arrow is also very good and you can't hear it at all.
But I'm most likely going to change the case fans, since they make 2x the noise of the cpu and gpu fans together lol...

Also very neat! Can't say that with my rig, but yea, the case is bad quality, I wanted to spend more on the hardware itself when I bought my rig :D

Geoff

VIP Member
Well I am surely not going to open up my PC just to show you that lol because I would then need to remove many other things just to take the case out lol.
What I AM going to show you however is my main UAC data complex center working environment room workspace.

Finally ha? :D

It's nothing special.It's just the main center from which I do all my work.
I will take pictures with the same digital camera with which I took the pictures of the UAC data device.
Don't know if I will do that tomorrow on friday or on the weekend.But I surely will since now everything is finished so there is no reason not to. ;)

I will post pictures in the thread call "*Post Your Room / Workspace *"and maybe here also.

I just need to recharge my camcorder batteries first...
Can't wait to see it!!

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Can't wait to see it!!

Yea I should post it this weekend.I just need to take the UAC data device back to my home because I need to perform a HUGE data backup on it and that will take 2 long boring days lol...
I will pick it up tomorrow I hope as soon as I get the valid clearance.

So you will probably see the UAC data device on the pictures too UNLESS if by SOME MIRACLE the data backup process finishes faster (but it won't lol).In that case the device will not be in my room on the table on the pictures since it will be taken back lol.But it probably WILL BE on the pictures...since the process is too damn long and I don't want to wait for it to finish...so I will take pictures while it will be there on the table.
The place on the table where you will see it is actually the place where I hold my programming books lol.But in the next few days the books will be on different place. :p

Tomorrow as soon as I take the UAC data device back to my home (hopefuly I will get the valid clearance until tomorrow morning),I will IMMEDIATELY start that damn data backup process and I will IMMEDIATELY start charging the batteries of my digital camera and then the next day I will take pictures. ;)

Just one thing that pisses me off a LOT lol:

During that damn data backup process which will be performed on the UAC data device,I will not be able to watch "The walking dead" serie since the UAC data device will be connected to my main UAC computer 1 which will be performing the data backup operation and for that reason it will be busy with that damn data backup process hahaha!!! I hate that lol! :D
And "The walking dead" serie IS on my main UAC computer 1 lol.
Damn! I was planning to start watching it tomorrow...but I guess that is not going to happen lol! I would have moved the serie to another computer,but I did not do that because I did not know I will have to perform that huge data backup process until an hour ago. :(
Oh well...I will start watching the serie the day after tomorrow then...but still...I hate waiting...stupid data backup process lol!!!!! :mad::p
They could have at least let me know about tomorrow's data backup process few hours before so I could have enough time to move the serie to another computer and not in the last moment...
Bastards...lol...

Anyway...I will do my best to post pictures on saturday or sunday...
And wether the data backup process finishes by then or not,I will take the pictures anyway...since I have nothing better to do anyway..."The walking dead" serie was the plan...,but I guess I will have to fill out my time by taking pictures hahaha! :D