Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Intel_man

VIP Member
No, not that I know of. That's the main difference I find with the Enthusiast grade stuff (LGA2011-v3) and the typical consumer grade stuff (LGA1151). For your average joe, this isn't going to affect them at all but when you want to go a little bit crazy with fast components, you'll want the X99.

Laquer Head

No, not that I know of. That's the main difference I find with the Enthusiast grade stuff (LGA2011-v3) and the typical consumer grade stuff (LGA1151). For your average joe, this isn't going to affect them at all but when you want to go a little bit crazy with fast components, you'll want the X99.

Yeah, thats just it. But really 2,3,4 cards is just overkill. A single GTX1080 is going to pretty epic for most gamers

RujoKinJal

Okay, well then i will have to stick with a duel SLi setup when i upgrade my VC.
Thank you for the information guys, it has taught me something new today

Laquer Head

Okay, well then i will have to stick with a duel SLi setup when i upgrade my VC.
Thank you for the information guys, it has taught me something new today

No problem.. I honestly wouldn't be worried at all if I were you.. I know for myself.. I got a gen old CPU and I'm going to grab a single 1080 and call it a day.. way overkill for me and will school any game I want to play!