Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Calin

Added back my old 560 rad, but its passive this time
CmnZHxfWAAAYHHo.jpg:large

spirit

Staff member
Probably not the only thing he'll smack. ;)

Here's a super old pic of my PC... Funny enough... that 15" monitor in the pic still works. LOL!

Man.. I missed that Logitech keyboard... wish I still had it. (spilled Coke on it and the keys got sticky... was pretty pissed about it at the time)

20110810_002.jpg
That NEC monitor is just the best! I'm so jealous! 4K? ;)

Intel_man

VIP Member
2088mhz is usually the stable boost clock it goes down to once temps are up there running Furmark. I haven't played with the voltage curves yet in the evga precision tool though.

130% power limit in the slave bios is awesome.

The base clock is in the 1700s which is where the stock boost clock is for the 1080. That's always nice.

Darren

Staff member
@johnb35 Any reason this isn't sticky'd btw?

Built this thing this morning for my friends older brother, who is also the twin brother to my brothers ex girlfriend.

Anyway, very nice blacked out setup with a i5 6600K, Gigabyte 1070, 16GB DDR4, and a weird Asus Z170A board that had a strange shroud over the back I/O ports. Easily the fastest machine I've ever built. Crappy pictures. It's in a Corsair 200R so I wasn't terribly fussed with cables. Very nice case, lots of features but too plain looking for me.

20160901_115239 by [email protected], on Flickr

20160901_115225 by [email protected], on Flickr

Intel_man

VIP Member
I'm assuming the cooler wouldn't fit in it's normal direction. lol

and... GROSS... no ssds. unless it's hiding somewhere.

Darren

Staff member
No SSD. I honestly didn't think to rotate the cooler, used to AM3+, which only goes up like this. He's got a side intake fan so he'll have fresh air coming in.

Laquer Head

Pretty much identical to the 230T chassis I have as backup rig.

The SSD area is kinda a pain for fitting sata cables as they are so squished,..that case has same layout

Darren

Staff member
Tough crowd.

I'm sitting in class at the moment otherwise I'd link but I can recall at least one test where the temperature difference from rotation is pretty small. He's not even overclocked so fite me. :p

On a totally unrelated side note, my 8320 does seem to run hotter since I got my 390...

Intel_man

VIP Member
I'm sitting in class at the moment otherwise I'd link but I can recall at least one test where the temperature difference from rotation is pretty small. He's not even overclocked so fite me.
I've stuck my hand in those areas to see the temp difference, and I'd say atleast a few degrees difference.