Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Got the new case for the secondary rig today but it turns out the PSU is bad. It will stay like this until I get money for a new PSU. That dusty fan will be going out too.
fkl2oK7.jpg
You should hold off buying a new CPU for your main rig until you can upgrade your potato camera :p

Motorcharge

Well it only took 3 weeks, but my Hue+ and fans finally got here. Very few complaints about the actual product itself, though I'd like to see better connector cables, the ones that come with it don't have much give to them so it's difficult to use them in some places. But, it's a huge improvement over the old lighting. Case temps are the same even going from 3 fans to 2 in the front. I did buy the extension kit not realizing I couldn't use them with the fans since they take their own channel on the Hue+. Since I've already got them I may by a second Hue+ in the future and run the 6 extra strips outside the case behind my desk and stuff. I could send the extension kit back but it's not worth the hassle.

edit: Oh and I'm thrilled with the Aer RGB fans. They're very quiet and I saw one video review claiming they're not very bright, but they're significantly brighter than my old fans and actually show through the front of the case well and that was my biggest fear with them.

0112171841_zpsmqc2w0pt.jpg
0112171841a_zpszsbyfjzg.jpg

0112171840_zps12espqui.jpg
0112171840a_zpsbyyn19mo.jpg

0112171840b_zpspj5fdvwa.jpg

Motorcharge

Holy mother of baby Jesus that looks bright af. Tell me you can change the brightness levels on that mofo...
The camera makes the white light look brighter than it is. I wanted it bright though. There's no brightness setting that I've seen, but you can set individual strips or LEDs (both on the strips and in the fans) to black to turn them off. I have 3 strips in the case and one outside on the back.

Motorcharge

@Motorcharge How is the white on your Hue+ in person? On mine it has a terrible blue shade and I moved it from my main rig to my secondary
They're bright white for me, no bleeding from any other colors including blue. Only thing I've noticed for color problems is sometimes red will be orangish or yellowish when I first set it. I've found just hitting save again fixes it.

Motorcharge

Thanks. I was on the fence when I bought it because between Newegg and Amazon there was only like 8 reviews and I couldn't find a build on it anywhere other than promo stuff from Thermaltake. It's a fantastic case though, especially for the price. I only paid like $60 for it and the only plastic even on it are the window and hard drive trays and the trays are good quality for plastic.

beers

Staff member
Got my new monitor and monitor arm yesterday. Pretty amazing stuff.
Lemme know what you think of that mount after a couple weeks. Was looking to get another panel and needed something to complement the existing screen with an Ergotron mount.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Lemme know what you think of that mount after a couple weeks. Was looking to get another panel and needed something to complement the existing screen with an Ergotron mount.
I have the same mount. It's been half a year by now and has been fantastic.

It's very easy to move monitors around, but at the same time remain super sturdy/stable when you don't want it to move. Lots of adjustments while being toolless and has decent cable management capabilities.

The VCR King

Recent pic of the Beast. Complete with my TDK floppy drive and box of Staples floppies. LOL. (the lights on my hotswap canister and memory card reader have tape over them because when I'm using the PC all I would see out of the corner of my eye were those lights flashing and it drove me nuts!)
HDfcw9z.jpg