Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Darren

Staff member
You were not kidding about your ghetto setup to raise your monitor up... lol!
My third monitor has it the worst. Barely perched on my second desk since my main one is too small. Bible on the bottom, APUSH review book, novel, and alarm clock jammed under the monitor with an old Athlon to top it off.

20170201_213413_HDR

Don't even get me started on my wiring or the sound proofing job I did to this room because of my sub. I'm the king of ghetto rigging.

Calin

You were not kidding about your ghetto setup to raise your monitor up... lol!
I use the same method for my TV
E7KvQek.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
My third monitor has it the worst. Barely perched on my second desk since my main one is too small. Bible on the bottom, APUSH review book, novel, and alarm clock jammed under the monitor with an old Athlon to top it off.

20170201_213413_HDR

Don't even get me started on my wiring or the sound proofing job I did to this room because of my sub. I'm the king of ghetto rigging.
Why am I not on your awesome friends list :(

Origin Saint

D.Va is pretty cute too ;)
Let's all be honest here, the only females in OW that aren't incredibly attractive are Zarya, Ana and Sombra depending on your style... Like I'd ever pass up a chance with any of the other fictional beauties in that roster.

WeatherMan

This pic is a few years old now, but still one of the best cable management jobs I've ever done, took quite a while to get it neat, then had to re do it all because I found out my Asus board was DOA.

Hoping get back to my OCD cable tidying ways when I get a new case. lol

1270213_10201410787783023_429876139_o.jpg

Last edited: