Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Bobo

banned
[-0MEGA-];417339 said:
I have to admit, those look very, very nice.
That and the lack of viruses are really the only reasons that people buy them. (normal people, not image editors, etc.) I love the way that a mac looks, but having only USB/Firewire/network ports would be incredibly annoying. I use parallel, serial, PS2, and vga ports more than anything, and I don't want to have to buy converters.

thealmightyone

Got my new chipset heatsink on, ripped off the fan off my stock CPU cooler, and stuck that on. It's actually held in place between the graphics card and a heatpipe.

SLI will be a problem, though. Will have to buy a 70cm fan, attach it to the other side, then will have to modify the power cable, as a 2nd GPU will be right up against the heatsink.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Nice

I always liked the look of DFI mobos. That combined with a nice case layout gets me enjoy the sight.

JAN :D

thealmightyone

Are there any motherboards where the stock chipset coolers are screwed on, rather than held on by springs? I really don't like the idea of having springs hold the sink down whilst it's curing, especially with me squeezing fans here and there

TEKKA

Its my temporary computer....
hjh5.jpg

Hey motoxrdude would that case happen to be the tupperware 2000.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Very very nice

I must say your setup looks respectable. I would like something like that too :) Could I ask what that tube thing on top the PC on the right is?

JAN :D

Sacrinyellow5

[-0MEGA-];420033 said:
I'm going to venture a guess and say it's a CD holder.
Bingo

Yeah, I though I would post a pic up. I just got the 19" LCD and the tower on the far left has my value components in it.

bigsaucybob

[-0MEGA-];420076 said:
Thats a nice monitor you got there!

Thanks, I absolutely love it. Good price, great resolution, lots of inputs. I couldn't ask for anything more, well maybe a TV tuner but thats about it.

Pr0

Well I guess Ill post mines now

this is my new pc which stays cool at 20C the whole time.
p1010233op8.jpg

p1010252cb3.jpg

p1010214sy1.jpg

p1010236nb8.jpg

this is my old pc with 2x 7800gtxs inside
p1010145py9.jpg

My Setup
p1010234pj4.jpg

p1010235nx2.jpg

bball4life

Going to install a new window in my case tomorrow, gonna add an extra one on the top as well. I'll post some pics when I am done with it.