Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Filip

Nice rig Pr0, love the blue fans, and... you're not ghosting with that laptop when you're playing CS:S, are you? ;)

Archangel

VIP Member
untitled-2.jpg

hmm... yea, the reson why i didnt have a very good looking case is visible in the right bottom corner.. shoes :D
DSC00074.jpg

My first case mod,.. well, i had some help with it, but i did most of it myself :)
so, now i think im about the only one with a stainles steel roster in the side of the case :eek:
DSC00071.jpg

this is my pc :eek:
what do you think,.. should i paint the case? ( pink, or black or so,.. at least something that matches the colour of the blue light :) )

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

untitled-2.jpg

hmm... yea, the reson why i didnt have a very good looking case is visible in the right bottom corner.. shoes :D
DSC00074.jpg

My first case mod,.. well, i had some help with it, but i did most of it myself :)
so, now i think im about the only one with a stainles steel roster in the side of the case :eek:
DSC00071.jpg

this is my pc :eek:
what do you think,.. should i paint the case? ( pink, or black or so,.. at least something that matches the colour of the blue light :) )

Nice. I would paint it black myself. It could make it look a bit more mean. BTW you have a KME case right? I have the exact same side-door but a different case (look at the first post of this thread).

JAN :D

Archangel

VIP Member
Nice. I would paint it black myself. It could make it look a bit more mean. BTW you have a KME case right? I have the exact same side-door but a different case (look at the first post of this thread).

:eek: i have no idea what brand my case is to be honest. i got it for free, so i didnt had to look for one. I think i'll make the case Dark Purple metallic,.. its such a nice colour,. and it fit's the blue light :)

bball4life

Boomer, why two DVD drives? Just curious as to why you have decided to use two drives.
I have 2 dvd drives, actually 1 DVD-RW and another CD-RW/DVD ROM combo, its very convinient you can leave the disks you use in your drives, and you don't have to worry about which drive you put a dvd in. DVD drives are only like $5 anway.

Ku-sama

banned
LSK, Switch the little SODIMM looking card around on your motherboard, it should be on Single card, not dual...

Ku-sama

banned
i have 4 DVD burners :p just depeneds on what your doing.... im mass copying my friends home movies right now.... i need 15 copies of 80 DVDs...

LSK, Switch the little SODIMM looking card around on your motherboard, it should be on Single card, not dual...

Yea.....I looked at that thing a few times, i figured thats what it was for, didnt look it up in the manual, i tried to flip it around before i got everything together, but it didnt seem to come out easily, and i didnt wanna break it, it is very fragile. I do notice that it then runs my card at 8x instead of 16x. But thats pry fine, since its just a mainstream card. I might switch it around later and see if it makes a difference.

Archangel

VIP Member
Yea.....I looked at that thing a few times, i figured thats what it was for, didnt look it up in the manual, i tried to flip it around before i got everything together, but it didnt seem to come out easily, and i didnt wanna break it, it is very fragile. I do notice that it then runs my card at 8x instead of 16x. But thats pry fine, since its just a mainstream card. I might switch it around later and see if it makes a difference.

well.. SLI does load the CPU a bit,.. i dont think you would notice a speed difference because of the x8/x16 bus speed difference. but im not sure if the CPU gets some extra work now because the motherboard has SLI enabled, because there arnt 2 cards in it. :eek: