Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

bumblebee_tuna

*sigh* I wish I had a better case but parentals won't let me get one.....

Oh well, at least it's got that stock look.....
But we all know better.........

P1010001-1.jpg

Last edited:

Archangel

VIP Member
they ripped you off too... the case im currently using.. well, they wanted to throw it away,.. and i still needed one :D ( its incomplete.. no 2.5"bays in that case.. ^_^ )

Lamilia

The back of mine is all flimsy and there are some rivets that arent fully in and my parents wont let me buy a new one they told me just to improve the one I have now...god I hate manual labor. :p

Lamilia

I knew someone who was cleaning his gun and "accidentally" shot his pc I'd find a picture but I'd have to go back to the forum I used to be a part of *shudder*. Who cleans their gun while its loaded anyways?

Archangel

VIP Member
I knew someone who was cleaning his gun and "accidentally" shot his pc I'd find a picture but I'd have to go back to the forum I used to be a part of *shudder*. Who cleans their gun while its loaded anyways?

LMAO.. rednack's for the win.. =]
can you immagine someone calling the HP service, because his pc aint working anymore because he shot it accidentally? XD

Bramp

An idiot who should not own any guns!

Bramp

Nice, no need for anything great looking. Is the side panel off like that at all times?

JAN :D

till I get better cooling..

2.6cely

idle @ 52c

when doing heavy load in windows 70c

and when playing UT 80c

to hot maybe?

LOL

Im trying to get a P4, got to get my 100 posts so I can do some trades..

Ku-sama

banned
till I get better cooling..

2.6cely

idle @ 52c

when doing heavy load in windows 70c

and when playing UT 80c

to hot maybe?

LOL

Im trying to get a P4, got to get my 100 posts so I can do some trades..

lol, sucks cause i just traded about 3 P4's away.. if you really want better cooling, get a new case and get a new HSF

Bramp

Well you still double post a lot...like the top of this page...;)

well if you notice they are 3 hours apart, you just forgot to reply in that time. :p LMAO

To be serious though my cam was not working yet. I have been busy all day getting stuff set up.