Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

G25r8cer

Dang man. That is one good lookin heatsink! lol. How much did you pay for and how well does it work?

It was around $60 and it was worth every penny. My 955Be idles at 28-30c and Prime95 for an hour barely got 40c out of it. This was all done within 1hr of first boot so heatsink isnt even settled in yet.

jibachabili

postit.jpg

POST YOUR PC PICTURES HERE

newbabe3.jpg

JAN :D

it's s o c o o l !!

Ethan3.14159

Wow that desk is small and where is you chair lol. Nice guitars I always wanted a tele but never was good enough at playing so I never got one.
I found the desk in a friends garage. :( And the chair is out of the way for pictures. The setup as it normally is...

9020_151324251724_661986724_2790655_3865990_n.jpg

Bob Jeffery

This is my rebuilt emachine w3644.
Original specs are-
160 gig wd hard drive
random all in one dvd/cd drive
foxconn winfast am2 motherboard
nvidia 6100 integrated graphics
1 gig of ddr2
and a sempron 2.1ghz single core.

Now the specs are as follows-
same hard drive
same cd/dvd drive
ASUS m4a78-em am2/am2+/am3 motherboard,
supports am3 but no ddr3 support
Nvidia 8600gt, plays css at 100fps, that's all I need.
2 gigs of ddr2
And a 3.1ghz athlon x2 dual core. Might upgrade to a phenom II sometime.
Oh yeah, I also added a 580 watt psu and a blue 120mm fan.
And last but not least, a chi mei 22" lcd monitor. Sorry for the quality, only camera I have is my phone :|

1020091648a.jpg

1020091648b.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
This is my rebuilt emachine w3644.
Original specs are-
160 gig wd hard drive
random all in one dvd/cd drive
foxconn winfast am2 motherboard
nvidia 6100 integrated graphics
1 gig of ddr2
and a sempron 2.1ghz single core.

Now the specs are as follows-
same hard drive
same cd/dvd drive
ASUS m4a78-em am2/am2+/am3 motherboard,
supports am3 but no ddr3 support
Nvidia 8600gt, plays css at 100fps, that's all I need.
2 gigs of ddr2
And a 3.1ghz athlon x2 dual core. Might upgrade to a phenom II sometime.
Oh yeah, I also added a 580 watt psu and a blue 120mm fan.
And last but not least, a chi mei 22" lcd monitor. Sorry for the quality, only camera I have is my phone :|

Looking good not bad. That is the same exact e-machine case that I built my other computer in. It's crap for cable management tho as you probably already know. Here is a tip for ya it's really easy to stick a fan up under the hard drive bay with a few zip ties. I got one under there to help keep the hard drive cool.

Once I get a new case for my gaming rig I will stick everything in the case I have now. Those E-Machine cases are pretty solid tho just not a lot of room.

Bob Jeffery

Looking good not bad. That is the same exact e-machine case that I built my other computer in. It's crap for cable management tho as you probably already know. Here is a tip for ya it's really easy to stick a fan up under the hard drive bay with a few zip ties. I got one under there to help keep the hard drive cool.

Once I get a new case for my gaming rig I will stick everything in the case I have now. Those E-Machine cases are pretty solid tho just not a lot of room.

Believe it or not I fit a gtx 260 in that case, I think I have pics to prove it somewhere :D