Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

joh06937

finally got all of the parts i ordered.
dscn1762.jpg

one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...
hint? check out the ati+nvidia :D
loving the nzxt cables as well...

dscn1761u.jpg

cut a hole in the side of my antec 902 so as to avoid seeing the sata cables from the hard drives.

dscn1758.jpg

dscn1757s.jpg

dscn1756a.jpg

got eyefinity working beautifully with no issues with my new $20 adapter :D

tremmor

Im curious joh06937 about the monitors. What size?
Im running dual 24" and huge. On the other hand i modifed and built and countertop 11' long in two parts to accommodate all the hardware and other computers in the computer room. One suggestion ya might try look at the wire less mouse. i see ya have it on a mouse pad. Try cleaning it with pledge, enddust or something similar. i just have to do every few months. clean the table. looks good. like it. eliminates the mouse pad. table works fine.

joh06937

Im curious joh06937 about the monitors. What size?
Im running dual 24" and huge. On the other hand i modifed and built and countertop 11' long in two parts to accommodate all the hardware and other computers in the computer room. One suggestion ya might try look at the wire less mouse. i see ya have it on a mouse pad. Try cleaning it with pledge, enddust or something similar. i just have to do every few months. clean the table. looks good. like it. eliminates the mouse pad. table works fine.

they are only 19" 1440x900 but are good enough for me. lol, when i try the pad-less setup, the mouse jumps all over the place. not a big deal though.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
joh06937,How well does that setup run with 2x Ati cards in Xfire and a nvidia for Physx?...im talking about games,does any freak out? :D

Also how hard was it getting the drivers working properly?

Sweet setup though! ;)

dark_angel

got eyefinity working beautifully with no issues with my new $20 adapter :D

where did you get the adapter from? I would like to get 3 monitors going as i found out you need one display port to get them going after i upgraded my card but no store around here sells them and i can only find them for $100 online.

funkysnair

VIP Member
i was thinking of running a nvidia with crossfired 5850's but i dont know of many games that use physix to warrant the hassle of messing with drivers etc!!!

joh06937

Sweet!!! My jaw dropped when I saw joh06937's set up.

ha ha, thanks man.

joh06937,How well does that setup run with 2x Ati cards in Xfire and a nvidia for Physx?...im talking about games,does any freak out? :D

Also how hard was it getting the drivers working properly?

Sweet setup though! ;)

it works really well. i haven't had any problems thus far. i wish my motherboard had some more pci-e slots though so i wouldn't get quite the heat from each card. before i could go to 1000/1400 and stay right at 60 C but now i can barely hit 950 without going over 60 C... not too important but slightly disappointing :(

where did you get the adapter from? I would like to get 3 monitors going as i found out you need one display port to get them going after i upgraded my card but no store around here sells them and i can only find them for $100 online.

this one is the one i got:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812270279
like i said i haven't had any problems with it yet. going into eyefinity: no problems. rebooting into eyefinity: no problems. you just gotta search around for ones that people have tried and that worked.

i was thinking of running a nvidia with crossfired 5850's but i dont know of many games that use physix to warrant the hassle of messing with drivers etc!!!

wow, that would be pretty sweet with crossfired 5850s! yeah there aren't too many right now but i got the card from 87dtna for $60 so i figured what the heck? batman arkham asylum was pretty cool looking afterwards and i cannot wait until mafia ii :D actually the 257.15 drivers from nvidia don't require any hacking. they made a mistake when doing them and forgot to take away the compatibility with ati. all you have to do is install. and even if you did "hack" them, it takes like three clicks of the mouse to do.

Last edited:

HTI.Inc

DSC00010.jpg

Intel i7 920 @ 4.2Ghz, 12Gb Corsair Dominator DDR3, EVGA GTX 275, Asus Rampage II Gene, Cooler Master HAF 922

Last edited: