Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

eeffis

My rig. Specs in sig

img122bgb.jpg

img1221.jpg

Troncoso

VIP Member
There should be a rule that says if you have less than like 1000 posts you can't post a setup that beats the crap out of mine....I wish I could afford a second 26" tv...

kobaj

VIP Member
EyeFinity can has? Technically a picture of my computer, as the tower is hiding behind the monitors :p.

(click for big)

MW2

img0580wl.jpg

img0581em.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
The thing i dont like about eyefinity is the split between each monitor...that would drive me crazy.

This is more like it!

curve1.jpg

kobaj

VIP Member
The thing i dont like about eyefinity is the split between each monitor...that would drive me crazy.

This is more like it!

*snip*

I dunno, I kind of like the splits. When not in game you know distinctly where each monitor is for applications. And when in game, the splits go into your blind spot and peripheral and are hardly noticeable.

Plus 2880 x 900 for over 6500$ compared to my current 5040x1040 for a little more than 450$. I'll take the splits :p.

rwm19

diggin the setup kobaj, what mice you working with??

btw any1 have a nice lanbox setup? im planning one for my next build.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heres a pic of my rig since i upgraded,Appoligies for the crap blury photo...its the best my Samsung Tocco phone can do :/,Really need to get a real camera!

Photo0230.jpg

Photo0228.jpg

ScottALot

that is wicked how can i go about getting multi-screens to work ?

Usually with higher-end GPUs there are two DVI ports and you just plug two of 'em in. The GPU will normally take care of the rest, or you might have to configure it a little to get the right resolutions, etc...

dellxps420

banned
Usually with higher-end GPUs there are two DVI ports and you just plug two of 'em in. The GPU will normally take care of the rest, or you might have to configure it a little to get the right resolutions, etc...

ok what graphics card you recommend so its really a straight forward process