Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
the ultimate CASE
123.jpg

It's good to know that my computer is not the oldest computer on the planet. :p

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Lol. It look like you might reply to wrong person but no I don't own picture with paper desktop. I posted picture of my desktop with CPU power and laptop with mod of DVD burner from HP.

I was talking to you, I quoted your text because I wrote something additional to it :D.
And you don't need to answer because you didn't post that picture lol.

craig123

Uploaded with ImageShack.us my set up

pc spec is 8gb ddr3 1333 ram
8800gtz 512mb card (used to run 9800 gtz 768mb till it broke was a great card to say its age)
500gb 7200 hdd
quad core 2.66 tm2 q8400
raid max case and fans
600watt psu
on board sound]
samsung light scriber and burner
gaming keyboard sept the volum button broke so used a letter s and norml light up mouse
hope you like enjoy

32inch bush tv yet to connect up and xbox360 vinyl wrap

Last edited:

Adam1394

Look, what i've got in ma' dirty hands :rolleyes:

#edit: i5-2500k Engineering Sample:

(last 3 marks hide for my safety)

I think I'll do 5GHz (meybe 5,5GHz, who know's :] ) with this.

Pics with whole new platform in next week.

PS: Once again, sorry for my English.

Last edited:

Life

banned
Do any of you remember the first pictures of my computer that I posted so many months ago? And how someone said it looked like a transformer threw up in it? Well thank goodness for me, I have a new case, with a hundred times better looks, and cable management. I will get some new pics with my finepix soon.

wbt50

Pics of my new PC. This was my first build by the way in which I received no help at all. Except for the web of course :p

20121211_223245_zps833de1d4.jpg

I know it looks untidy but the actual cabling is done decent, I took out the extra spaces for HDD's since I don't want them to just dump the remaining cables there

20121211_223239_zpsd191e43f.jpg

20121216_185012_zpsfa9ceff2.jpg

This is the result :)
20121223_195747_6_bestshot_zps435ed96a.jpg

20121223_195807_6_bestshot_zpsb032dac1.jpg

Desk made by myself also

Thoughts ?

spirit

Staff member
Looks good and I love the Phantom case, but you could do with hiding some of those cables which are lying around at the bottom of your case away. Just put them through one of the grommets and then hide on the back of the motherboard tray.

Life

banned
Here they are, not very detailed, nor in the best lighting, but I didn't feel like getting all fancy.

30mvi80.jpg

Cable manegment isn't great, but isn't horrid.
2wmm39x.jpg

And last, my win 7 avatar:)
9l9wfn.jpg

What do you guys think for a $25 case?

spirit

Staff member
So you're called Ben then? ;)

Looks all right, the cables could do with some tidying up though. Pass them through the cable management holes provided or zip-tie them to something.

On a side note, I like the effect in the first shot with the blue and red LEDs. Did you edit that shot at all? Seems remarkably clean and well-saturated for a Fuji bridge camera! ;)

Life

banned
So you're called Ben then? ;)

Looks all right, the cables could do with some tidying up though. Pass them through the cable management holes provided or zip-tie them to something.

On a side note, I like the effect in the first shot with the blue and red LEDs. Did you edit that shot at all? Seems remarkably clean and well-saturated for a Fuji bridge camera! ;)

Not edited one bit, and yes, it's ben.

spirit

Staff member
Yeah it's a good pic actually. I like the exterior of the case too. Simplistic, but pretty nice. :)

As you probably know, I'm Jason. :D