Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

G25r8cer

Every day man! I have been practicing at drifting in gtr2 lately as I am fairly good and bored at LFS. I def need alot more practice in GTR2 though.

G25r8cer

You bet and now it is carpeted so its even better. I am putting in a cup holder too soon and I am adding some buttons on the side consol so I can program them in game for options. For example I am going to have a toggle switch for ignition and a button for the starter.

Kornowski

VIP Member
You bet and now it is carpeted so its even better. I am putting in a cup holder too soon and I am adding some buttons on the side consol so I can program them in game for options. For example I am going to have a toggle switch for ignition and a button for the starter.

Haha! That's awesome man, really like what you've done there! :p

You plaed DiRT?

G25r8cer

I havent played Dirt yet but, I think that is the next game to buy as I forgot to mention but I am making a HandBrake also.

G25r8cer

I heard it's pretty graphics card heavy but I think my card could handle it, you think? Also, is there a demo available for download somewhere?

That will be a little bit hard...

G25r8cer

That will be a little bit hard...

Actuallt not really. All you do is take apart a usb gamepad and wire up buttons and switches to the contacts. Very easy! Or if you want a handbrake you can take apart a joystick and use the pot for the handbrake.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Heres my newest steup:

IMG_0707.jpg

:D