Post Your Desktop/Audio Setup Here

speedyink

VIP Member
Heres my current setup. There are also rear speakers matching the light colored wood speakers.

DSC02093.jpg

I know, it's a bit rediculous, those speakers are eventually gonna be split up into two surround setups(well, just the yellow wood ones will get they're own setup)

Good Ol' Ramos

Oh, screw you people with your fancy setups. :p Once I find the cable for my camera I'll show you all mine. It's just a basic desk (basically a table) with a lava lamp and all the other obvious accoutrements.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
WOW simon awesome setup! nice and clean:D:D:D i LOVE the desk its exactly the type i want! i like how it go's wider at the end to accommodate longer computer cases

_simon_

WOW simon awesome setup! nice and clean:D:D:D i LOVE the desk its exactly the type i want! i like how it go's wider at the end to accommodate longer computer cases

I don't know where you live so it may or may not be available to you but it's actually a 3 piece setup from the Morgan range. For the UK'ers, Argos sell the Morgan range.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
ahh im from australia never heard of argos:( we have ikea! the place where u pay hundreds of dollars for a pile of junky wobbly "designer" chipboard..
but im trying to find EXACTLY what u have! cuz i want to put my pc on the desk rather than the carpet..

_simon_

ahh im from australia never heard of argos:( we have ikea! the place where u pay hundreds of dollars for a pile of junky wobbly "designer" chipboard..
but im trying to find EXACTLY what u have! cuz i want to put my pc on the desk rather than the carpet..

This is Argos and the Morgan range.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...l=1&sort_field=Highest price&info_catcount=14

I found a UK e-mail address for the company that makes the range, I've sent them a cheeky email asking whether they sell the range in Australia.

I'll let you know what they say :)

_simon_

It's very good quality, the corner desktop on it's own is extremely heavy! took 2 of us to fit it, could have done with another person really! The units have hard wearing edge protectors on as well.

K3rupt

Wow! That desk it awsome as!

lol at the guy sayin screw you too all those with nice setups! haha!

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I have mine going through a 600w sony reciever with 3 floor speakers with 15" woofers.... sounds shhweet :D

Might be able to get pics later

midian

i know a picture would be easier but i already had that on youtube, and for a picture i would have to get my lazy butt up an move an clean to take the pic lol naw i will prolly take a picture tomorrow morning an put it up

slaphappylinksys

Heres my current setup. There are also rear speakers matching the light colored wood speakers.

DSC02093.jpg

I know, it's a bit rediculous, those speakers are eventually gonna be split up into two surround setups(well, just the yellow wood ones will get they're own setup)

dude thats not a 7.2 surround sound its a 7.0 you have no sub box and the bigger speakers on the stereo speakers dont count a 7.1 set up would be 7 surround speakers and a bass module