Post Your Desktop/Audio Setup Here

speedyink

VIP Member
The woofers in the big wooden speakers are subs in speaker boxes. Also, the red woofers are considered subs as well, since they only produce low frequencies, and only the woofers are hooked up.

Besides, the original poster had the same sort of thing.

Last edited:

cheburns

wow way to call him out... maybe his subs aren't in the pic... mine 12" is under my bed about 10' from my comp you don't want it sitting right in front of you some distance provides a better sound

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I have a pair of harman/kardon 2.0 speakers for my desktop. Nothing spectacular, but they do sound quite good. However, most of my audio is played through my new H/K AVR 146. The problem is it's to the right of my computer, so I'm going deaf in one ear :p Haha

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Picture001.jpg

Nice man...your desk is big:D

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Do they say Harmon Kardon or JBL?
Hehe, wouldn't I say they are JBL if that's what it said on the front? :rolleyes: I previously did have some JBL's and they sounded very good, but the amp blew... These probably have a more full range, but the JBL's were probably clearer.

treddstone

Well I hadn't actually seen Harmon Kardon speakers. I know JBL is owned by them, and I'm around HK receivers all the time. I would guess JBL sounds better.

K3rupt

Does Anyone Have Any Problems With Digging Up Posts From The Past?

I have 2 I wanted to Bring Into the Light Again.

This One, And Another, I Wanna see everyones Audio Setups,

Thanks For Being Understanding :D

_simon_

Typically photobucket is down for maintenance so I can't post a picture!

I downsized from surround sound to an Altec Lansing 2:1 setup, however these days I mostly use a pair of headphones I bought years ago.

K3rupt

Typically photobucket is down for maintenance so I can't post a picture!

I downsized from surround sound to an Altec Lansing 2:1 setup, however these days I mostly use a pair of headphones I bought years ago.

Surround Sound - 2.1 - Headphones - Next: Computer Beep - No Speaker's At All.

How can you live with Headphones.

Unless i can Pump my music, I'm not happy :D