Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

YaDude

Here is mine.

desktop.gif

lovely?

woohooikickarse.jpg

i just kicked too much ass in this game to not set it as my background, it was amazing. (I've done better, but definitely not on wet works)

Last edited:

Justin

VIP Member
yup! :)

actually, the first thing i really loved about the car was just it's engine. the RB26DETT, it's my username on another forum. (TDU-Central) :D

LOVE THAT CAR TO BITS! :D

Justin

VIP Member
Korn! How'd you take a screenshot of your iPod Touch?

We got the same 8gb models! Haha! Yeah, it's enough. 16gb was too expensive for me. :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
Korn! How'd you take a screenshot of your iPod Touch?

We got the same 8gb models! Haha! Yeah, it's enough. 16gb was too expensive for me. :D

A program called 'Capture' search for it in, Installer ;)

You'll need to SSH your iPod to get the pictures off it though, Touch FTW! :p

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
My wallpaper for today (And my windows 98SE virtual on the right for shartz and giggles :D)
clipboard01id9.jpg

Rambo

what version is that Rambo? Kalyway?

and before all you wanna be mods come here saying its against the rules to ask that its not!!!!!

i ask what version not where to d/l it ;)

Lol...

It's iATKOS v1.0ir2. It's the only leopard image that boots up, installs and works without any problems whatsoever (apart from the old JaS 10.4.3 Tiger image). Bear in mind, I installed it on a GUID Partition Table (aka, not MBR) and use the PC_EFI bootloader to make everything work 100%.

If you are looking for a new version to download, have a look into Leo4allv3. It aims to provide compatibility for all PC's out there (Intel + AMD), with a wide selection of drivers during installation...

:)

Last edited: