Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol...

It's iATKOS v1.0ir2. It's the only leopard image that boots up, installs and works without any problems whatsoever (apart from the old JaS 10.4.3 Tiger image). Bear in mind, I installed it on a GUID Partition Table (aka, not MBR) and use the PC_EFI bootloader to make everything work 100%.

If you are looking for a new version to download, have a look into Leo4allv3. It aims to provide compatibility for all PC's out there (Intel + AMD), with a wide selection of drivers during installation...

:)

thankyou sir :)

G25r8cer

Mine for today

Capture-11.jpg

patrickv

Lol...

It's iATKOS v1.0ir2. It's the only leopard image that boots up, installs and works without any problems whatsoever (apart from the old JaS 10.4.3 Tiger image). Bear in mind, I installed it on a GUID Partition Table (aka, not MBR) and use the PC_EFI bootloader to make everything work 100%.

If you are looking for a new version to download, have a look into Leo4allv3. It aims to provide compatibility for all PC's out there (Intel + AMD), with a wide selection of drivers during installation...

:)

yeah i heard about Leo4allv3, would have to find a way to get it...lol, mine works no problems though, but since you mentioned drivers i'd have a look, by the way welcome back !!

Justin

VIP Member
lol. chicks > cars over here eh. well, they're both guys things. ;)

Korn! You're not the only one here anymore who posted their iPod wallpaper! :p
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg