Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

CareyS

Yea the icons are click-able here you see skype is clicked 1 time.

snip2.jpg

Hope it looks good :)

Could you share your secrets on how to do this?

spirit

Staff member
It's obviously some sort of program. I'd like to know how to do that too though, it looks really cool! :)

OK sorry for yet another shot of my desktop, this will be the last one for a while, I promise. :D I just took this photo of my LED keyboard just now and set it as my background. Looks cool I think!

Wallpaper2.png

What do you think?

kobaj

VIP Member
Its a software http://bumptop.com/ but it is no longer available :(

What?!

Dear BumpTop fans,

Today, we have a big announcement to make: we're excited to announce that we've been acquired by Google! This means that BumpTop (for both Windows and Mac) will no longer be available for sale. Additionally, no updates to the products are planned.

Last I checked, when you become acquired by Google, your products get better, free, and actually released. Since when does being acquired by Google cause you to remove your perfectly working software?!

Grrrr! :p

SilentRabbit

It's obviously some sort of program. I'd like to know how to do that too though, it looks really cool! :)

OK sorry for yet another shot of my desktop, this will be the last one for a while, I promise. :D I just took this photo of my LED keyboard just now and set it as my background. Looks cool I think!

Wallpaper2.png

What do you think?

Love it :)

Its not that small. First it was super small, than i changed it to kind of small. I could make it bigger, its a picasa web albums thing.

First good, real pc Ive owned, I always wanted to have fudmark and cpu-z and these cpu and gpu monitor gadgets, but never had a use for them, because ive owned 2 lappys, thats all. So i finally get to have em.

Fatback

VIP Member
Here mine

32588380.jpg

Of course the wallpaper is my girlfriend I can't seem to find anything I rather look at more. I used to do a lot of desktop mods but I haven't messed with that stuff in a while. I like to keep it simple now well for the most part :p

Last edited: