Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Everybody has their own taste. Not everybody here is a 12 year old and likes 'modded' desktops etc.

Cheese, now why dont people understand why I dont say my age, because they hold it against me. And, you are 14, your acting like your 10 years older than me. Not everyones a 12 year old and likes their modded desktops? A 12 year old, what does it matter? Oh, claptoman, I thought it might be windows 8, but it looked a lot like 7, and with that stamp, you know.

spirit

Staff member
You said you thought people's desktops were dull, and I was just saying that not everybody likes having a million and one widgets or modified themes installed. And yeah, I may only be 2 years older than you, but I act a lot older than the average 14 year old does.

You said you thought people's desktops were dull, and I was just saying that not everybody likes having a million and one widgets or modified themes installed. And yeah, I may only be 2 years older than you, but I act a lot older than the average 14 year old does.

" And yeah, I may only be 2 years older than you, but I act a lot older than the average 14 year old does." This is not a time for cheese. This is a time for hahaha, Oh my god. Serriously, that is what any 14 year old would say. Oh, I act a lot older than the average 12 year old!

NyxCharon

adA1.jpg

spirit

Staff member
Nah Word 2003's icon was lighter, like this. I've used every edition of Office since 97 and can remember what all the icons look like - I know it's kind of sad, but... :D I think the icons for Word 2000 and 2002/XP were the same...