Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

spirit

Staff member
Why the heck are you using 98 SE?

I thought it was Windows 2000 at first, but they all looked the same before XP, only real differences were the shades of grey which were used I believe and the UI of explorer.

ashley, I get what he was saying. The way he said it is patronizing. It is really none of anyones business WHY I run anything. The question I had was already solved. LEAVE IT ALONE now.

And no, it is not all the same except the colour before XP. If you look at the fine details, just the taskbar will tell you exactly which windows you are looking at.

OK whatever. I was just pointing out that there was no need to explode.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
wolfeking,I really think you need to calm down a bit,All spirit done was ask you a simple question...no need to go off on one.

Thats it now please,Give it a rest...the question has been answered. :)

spirit

Staff member
Photo taken by me the other day. :)

tumblr_mky2e6vHDI1rr8jsmo1_1280.png

tumblr_mky2bnYPam1rr8jsmo1_1280.png

SilentRabbit

Sure am :D I like to keep things organized and fences has loads of customization so I just really like it ;)

Mines a bit OTT with colour but, I like it!

spirit

Staff member
I like the red start button and black taskbar. Looks a bit like the Zune theme for XP which had an orange start button and a black taskbar.

Looks cool! :D

CareyS

I like the red start button and black taskbar. Looks a bit like the Zune theme for XP which had an orange start button and a black taskbar.

Looks cool! :D

Thanks, I wanted to run Windows 7, but it's unstable when both of the CPU cores are enabled. :confused: