post your Photoshop art here

spanky

alone.jpg

alone-1.jpg

patrickv

Funny.

(lol , you forgot to change the reflection dude.)

yeah i totally forgot , that would be easy to do, besides i was working on a aptop with a tracker, that little round thingy so i couldn't draw accurate eyes and mouth...lol
have to get a mouse

alexandergre

LOL. That was a good post Halian.

Anyway, here is mine. Ive done it tonight after less then one hour(maybe). Dont know how much time I do spend when im working with aftereffects, illustrator and photoshop.

Before:
2003705524236297677_rs.jpg
I took this pic with my webcam 2 years ago when I hadnt a photocamera. Now I am armed with Canon EOS350D.

After:
2003716269473861012_rs.jpg

Last edited:

Notatechie

LOL. That was a good post Halian.

Anyway, here is mine. Ive done it tonight after less then one hour(maybe). Dont know how much time I do spend when im working with aftereffects, illustrator and photoshop.

Before:
2003705524236297677_rs.jpg
I took this pic with my webcam 2 years ago when I hadnt a photocamera. Now I am armed with Canon EOS350D.

After:
2003716269473861012_rs.jpg

That is pretty Darn Cool awesome
how in the world did you do that?

SubDude199

lol, well the reason I did it is because I did have air bags on my car (like hydrolics but uses air) for about a year but they rode like crap and leaked. I never had a good pictute of it laying frame. so I decided to photoshop a picture, it actually looks very close to how it was with the air bags when it was lowered.. the muffler was not hanging like that, that happened from being so low to the ground hitting stuff, I like to drive as low to the grouns as posable, lol.. it went way up when I hit the switch to fill the bags, I had 3 compressors and an 11 gallon tank, with a 10 switrch panel just like hydrolics.

the last pic is just a before and after in a gif.. lol.. I did edit stuff by the windows to make it look like the car was going up and down not the top of the picture.. its not perfect but good enuff.. lol