post your Photoshop art here

DrCuddles

Here is a collection of things i have done :) (Some old stuff here):

Unreal Tournament Pic- For this one i played the Trailer for Unreal Tournament 3 and took a screenie of parts i liked lol:
Before:
bg4edit.jpg

After:
JuggerPic.jpg

Danny's Request- Something i did a very long time ago for my mate Danny, i think this si the first time i ever used the rubber stamp tool lol, he wanted a pic with just him and his friend in it because im not sure if he liked the other one lol
Before:
jinglebells-1.jpg

After:
jinglebells-2.jpg

Microsoft- My dad became a microsoft Partner a while back and i was a bit annoyed at MS at the time (as we all get sometimes :p) and got his little email signature icon thing and fiddled with it :)
logo-partner-microsoftafter.png

Red Hair!!!- My mate reg has seriously bad ginger hair, i have nothing against gingers, its just he dosent give them a very good name, so i made this a while back (a long while :D), its 2 print screens of his myspace page stiched together and i changed the writing on it :)
reggie_myspace_skit.jpg

Flares: I wanted to make something demonic and decided it was time to try flares, and heres what happened:p
WalkwithmeinHell.jpg

Was jsut messing around in Photoshop and got this, so i added the text and was very chuffed with myself :cool:
DrCuddlescopy-1.png

Last edited:

DrCuddles

shanespicturerw0.jpg

It's a signature image I made for Nevakonaza, what do you think?

Ha, I had to try it and put my mouse over the one in your pic and it was the same size :D, made the image look cool because the mouse was out of its limits, nice job there danny, had to admit i didnt know what the hell you had made until i properly read what was in the recently used programs list lol.

Ben

VIP Member
Danny's Request- Something i did a very long time ago for my mate Danny, i think this si the first time i ever used the rubber stamp tool lol, he wanted a pic with just him and his friend in it because im not sure if he liked the other one lol
Before:
jinglebells-1.jpg

After:
jinglebells-2.jpg

Thats a great photoshop job. Need to try that sometime :D

The_Beast

Before:
jinglebells-1.jpg

After:
jinglebells-2.jpg

good job, It's not hard it just takes a long time

DrCuddles

Thats a great photoshop job. Need to try that sometime :D

Its easy, you've just got to be patient and very precise to get it looking just right :)

good job, It's not hard it just takes a long time

Thanks! You are of course right, if you look at the girl's arm in the edited picture you can see where it is slightly faded, sloppy work as it was like my first try with the rubber stamp tool :p

DrCuddles

Radial Blur with maybe glass or ocean ripple to get it wavy and Glowing edges :p
I think you used them, did you use any more? :)

salman

This is the first time I've properly used photoshop, I did it at a college induction day lesson for photography:
Copyofphotoshopteethcopy.jpg

Not the best I know, but i've gotta start some where :)

4NGU$

VIP Member
Radial Blur with maybe glass or ocean ripple to get it wavy and Glowing edges :p
I think you used them, did you use any more? :)

that and a bit more i cant remember lol
err some layer masking a bit of gaussion blur and some other stuff too
Edit : i don't think it was ocean ripple i used but then i was tired and i dont remember

tidyboy21

I assure you that they were all made from scratch, you have probably seen them here, Link. They are available to download as wallpapers. You don't really think that I would upload stuff that isn't mine to a site that thousands of people visit every day do you? The 'Alienware' wallpaper (as you call it) was based on the original wallpaper but I had to create it all from scratch so I could call it mine. Cheers for all the positive comments.

Last edited: