post your Photoshop art here

Ben

VIP Member
I assure you that they were all made from scratch, you have probably seen them here, Link. They are available to download as wallpapers. You don't really think that I would upload stuff that isn't mine to a site that thousands of people visit every day do you? The 'Alienware' wallpaper (as you call it) was based on the original wallpaper but I had to create it all from scratch so I could call it mine. Cheers for all the positive comments.

Right then, ok. I found it from somewhere else, but I believe you, sorry about the misunderstanding :)

Nicely done.

And Bass! I like yours a lot!

Last edited:

Kabu

banned
Here's a shot I took down on Rodeo Drive while in the car... :)

p1010018ju6.jpg

Here it is after I got rid of all the crap...

51528749nv0.jpg

Ben

VIP Member
Wow. Nice! :) I can tell some of the pillars on the building were photoshopped, but you did a pretty bang up job :D

Kabu

banned
Thanks Halian :D

I didn't have anything to work with on the pillars. The other pillars were the wrong color. :(

g4m3rof1337

I assure you that they were all made from scratch, you have probably seen them here, Link. They are available to download as wallpapers. You don't really think that I would upload stuff that isn't mine to a site that thousands of people visit every day do you? The 'Alienware' wallpaper (as you call it) was based on the original wallpaper but I had to create it all from scratch so I could call it mine. Cheers for all the positive comments.

The second one has a tag on the bottom right...

Doubt its you.

. You don't really think that I would upload stuff that isn't mine to a site that thousands of people visit every day do you? The 'Alienware' wallpaper (as you call it)

First of all. Yes. I do think you would do that. To make it seem you actually made them.
Second of all. Your saying you don't know what Alienware is? Yet, you said it how someone lying would say it.

I am not sure, but other people can answer this, you can get in trouble for copyrighting.

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
Thats a pretty darn good photo shopping job PV. My only complaints is there's too much of a pattern in the dirt where she was sitting, and the dock lighting seems to be off...

But if I didn't know that there was an original I probably wouldn't think anything of it! So great job! :D