post your Photoshop art here

Jon Boy

stalex111 said:
I guess its just me being jealous...i mean compare his work and mine...you'll see that his skill is apparent. BTW, how do you make something look like iits seen from a different perspective? (like the wheel, and the car in the bg).

you can stretch and screw the image I think. Obviousely you wont rotate round the car but you will give the apearance of perspective and rotation (to a certain degree).

Calibretto

VIP Member
Here's my first photochop. Just something simple.

s20002nc.png

Yo-Yo

Some stuff that i did, starting to learn how to work the software
blackdiamond9qy.jpg

My brothers car with some bling
bling8hk.jpg

some fire
fire9ia.jpg

a match
match9bf.jpg

water ripples
ripples3zd.jpg

A vw bus that i tried to lower
slammedhill0jb.jpg

somthin swirly
swirl0ln.jpg

I tried that carbon fiber thing but didnt do so well
volkswagenbug3wt.jpg

Tuski

pinktwirlcopy.jpg

I just got PS 7.0 today and was messin with it...

masterchief.jpg

First time I touched PS I filtered the Master Cheif lol

Geoff

VIP Member
bigsaucybob said:
im not quite sure how u got the background image? but does that have the tool "plastic wrap" or watever its called in it?
The background is just black, i added lines via the gradient tool, plastic wrapped it, and a few other things.

fatal1ty_fan

hey can u guys tell me how to take logos off of a pic like my skyline on the window and keep the color in the back ground

34erd

You can use the patch tool or the healing brush but its pretty tricky for a window because its tinted.

computerhakk

VIP Member
fatal1ty_fan said:
hey can u guys tell me how to take logos off of a pic like my skyline on the window and keep the color in the back ground
use black to patch up the letterings with the brush and then use the healing brush tool to get a sample from the left carbon fiber reflection in the window

Xelogen

:)
The Astroman said:
People are jealous of your talent and thus say it's 2 cars.. I for one am sure it's legit, and I admire your skills.
I second this. Ive done enough with photoshop to know that the changes you have made are DEFINATELY possible, but only if you have a lot more skill than me