any thats a really really good job u did congrats

spacedude89

computerhakk said:
KOOL. n NICE.

heres mine. :)

63281933.jpg

anyone recognize what i did?
80915102.jpg

Yea, thats photoshopped. dang good too, i like how you made sure it was almost perfect with the building reflections an all. not quite perfect but VERY close. the main problem that i see is the shadow for the front passenger side, it would probley be farther under the car.

Last edited:

computerhakk

VIP Member
took days. not only getting the body kit to look right with existing ones, but all the reflection and tone changes with respect to making it look real.

basically, just use the lasso tool, dodge and burn tool along with a shape that is feathered so you get that reflection type thing. having it shiny is just the dodge tool, darken is the burn tool. for the reflectin, basically just draw a landscape over onto the car and changing the mode and playing around with the opacity and what not.

i used adobe ever since 5.0 so its like.. a while now. my brother works with celco with cameras and stuff and he gets all the adobe versions when they come out, so thats why. its a lot, but u have to start with tutorials and really have the time to mess around with them.

as far as the shadow, i can't see the passenger side, so i am assuming its the driver side. yea, i know its short, but i just did it like that cuz i had to cut the picture a little short.

theres still a lot of flaws like the shadow under on the door above the side skirts, and the front bumper, but i dont think anyone can really tell. so i just got lazy. the shadow is too crisp, got lazy on the license plate. the usual.

computerhakk

VIP Member
fatal1ty_fan said:
and like mondy im getting a book on photoshop cs2 and do u think that it will help alot
honestly, i will say no. it will probably teach u the basics and what you need to know about it. but not anything special

i have read books on it and what not, however i think you'll be better off going to sites that have adobe photoshop tutorials.

google for them, there are so many and i believe someone here listed one also.

however, if u want to learn the aspec of adobe, it's probably a good buy

fatal1ty_fan

well i got it not to long ago from my dad and i have never used a photo program before so if it will teach me the basics then that shoulb good yes?

and then once i learn it then i can get into it deeply so thats what i got when i saw it and bough it so

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
dragon2309 said:
im sorry, ive put both images on top of each other and turned opacity down, they are different shapes and the shadows are in different positions aswell. I refuse to believe that you made that from the frst image. To top it all off, the second image is a different resolution to the first one, its actually quite a bit smaller.

Sorry to burst your bubble like that but you didnt get that second image from the first one.....

cars9nv.jpg

I believe it's been photoshoped and if computerhakk is taking credit then I'll give it to em. I'm as skeptical as the next guy but I don't have any reason to believe he would lie. In your example it overlaps pretty good I would say ;). Only things that don't are the changes that he made.

fatal1ty_fan

leave him alone god if computerhakk sayes that he did then he did
y would he lie?

and the wheel is like that cuz he put the tim on there and on one is perect

Geoff

VIP Member
and not to mention that the hood, windows, and handles are in the same exact spot in both pictures. You can see that the only things that dont overlap are the things that he changed.

computerhakk

VIP Member
im not trying to cinvince any of you to believe me. but... ask yourself, why would a program retail at around $600 USD? and look at my previous argument.

The Astroman

computerhakk said:
im not trying to cinvince any of you to believe me. but... ask yourself, why would a program retail at around $600 USD? and look at my previous argument.

People are jealous of your talent and thus say it's 2 cars.. I for one am sure it's legit, and I admire your skills.

The Astroman

computerhakk said:
honestly, i will say no. it will probably teach u the basics and what you need to know about it. but not anything special

i have read books on it and what not, however i think you'll be better off going to sites that have adobe photoshop tutorials.

google for them, there are so many and i believe someone here listed one also.

however, if u want to learn the aspec of adobe, it's probably a good buy

Do you have links to good tutorials you used?

stalex111

fatal1ty_fan said:
leave him alone god if computerhakk sayes that he did then he did
y would he lie?

and the wheel is like that cuz he put the tim on there and on one is perect
I guess its just me being jealous...i mean compare his work and mine...you'll see that his skill is apparent. BTW, how do you make something look like iits seen from a different perspective? (like the wheel, and the car in the bg).

Jon Boy

Well heres my first piece of photoshop work. As you can see im not very good. And erm the bloke is my deputy head teacher.

This piece of work is FAR too advanced for me. This is a work in progress by one of my friends. He did it all from scratch don't think he even used a picof an actual car on anouther layer.