Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I think it's a lot better. This thing would keep your beers cool if you wanted it to :p

Kuz, Nice! A Q6600, I want one :(

dan just buy a Q6600 or Q6700,theyre a great price right now.

i dont think it will be long before i upgrade.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
If you get a good E8400 such as myself (lucky :D) then you should be able to do 4.4Ghz for benchmarks on air!

Right now, 4.6 is as high as i can get mine. And believe it or not, its my motherboard that hitting its limit! :(

Geoff

VIP Member
If you get a good E8400 such as myself (lucky :D) then you should be able to do 4.4Ghz for benchmarks on air!

Right now, 4.6 is as high as i can get mine. And believe it or not, its my motherboard that hitting its limit! :(

You should have gotten the E8500 @ 3.16GHz :p

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];989459 said:
You should have gotten the E8500 @ 3.16GHz :p

Believe it or not, the E8500's seems to be worse overclockers :(

And at that the E8400's are a mixed bunch, on average they'll do 4.0Ghz stable at 1.35v. Mine does it at 1.23v :).

lovely?

im getting 20 seconds right now at 3GHZ, ill be buying a xigmatek 120mm rifle cooler in a few weeks, then i'll pump it up to 3.4 ghz and REALLY see what this can do.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
im getting 20 seconds right now at 3GHZ, ill be buying a xigmatek 120mm rifle cooler in a few weeks, then i'll pump it up to 3.4 ghz and REALLY see what this can do.

that doesnt seem right...i think i get around 22 seconds at 2.7Ghz :D

bomberboysk

EDIT: Got my cpu stable @ 3.7Ghz, Here is the result:D

superpi-2.jpg

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Q9450 clocks pretty well, i was stuck @ 3.4Ghz until nvidia came out with the p06 bios for the 790i, and its only a .1 increase in vcore in bios:D After vdroop its about 1.26 idle/1.206 load, ran prime95 small fft's stable for 8 hrs, id recommend it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.