Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
My new best

Untitledbb4.jpg

If i didn't have to lower the permormance level on the ram to get higher FSB, it would be much better for 4.8ghz. Not sure if its the ram or board holding that back. :(

highest clock i got was 4.824Ghz

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=614668

yhahh

Damnnnn!! You're lucky...
The highest clock I've got with my E8400 was 4.6GHz, with a highest Vcore than you. And I didn't manage to get it stable. (I was scared of raising again and again the Vcore. I'm not Intel sponsored ^^)

46ghz.jpg

The highest stable clock I've got is 4.5GHz. My E8400 needs a lot of volts.

superpi10390sec.jpg

There's no justice!! :mad:

just a noob

my chip is wierd, it holds 3.7ghz stable at a little bit more than stock voltage~1.288V, but then i can't get it to boot at anything past 340 fsb no matter how much voltage i ram up its ass, tried 1.8, but it was still a no go

shoehorned

my chip is wierd, it holds 3.7ghz stable at a little bit more than stock voltage~1.288V, but then i can't get it to boot at anything past 340 fsb no matter how much voltage i ram up its ass, tried 1.8, but it was still a no go

Consider yourself lucky. Many people with low end wolfdales have fsb wall at 333 and can't even get 1mhz higher.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice clocks thatguy.

If i didn't have to lower the permormance level on the ram to get higher FSB, it would be much better for 4.8ghz. Not sure if its the ram or board holding that back. :(

Still not enough though, is it? :p

So guys I borrowed my friends Corsair ram and did some more testing with tighter timings. I was super surprised at the results:

8954s.jpg

With the ram running at 1890mhz, I was able to set the timing to an incredible 6-6-6-20. My friend has a D0 he just bought so I will be doing some swapping around and see if I can get lower.

susik89

I got a day off tomorrow so I decided to OC a little even though I don't like my heatsink. I got to 3.6 at 1.15 vcore, and temps went over 70 degrees under load so that was it for me.

EDIT: Got it to 3.8 :p

superpi38.jpg

WhiteFireDragon

matticus congrats on the highest 775 chip and thermalreactor congrats on the first sub 9 sec scores!

once i get better cooling, i'll get back up there :p. i have a high leakage e8600 and i can't do much with it on air. i also have a i7 920 D0 but no mobo yet to completely switch over to i7 platform

Gooberman

matticus congrats on the highest 775 chip and thermalreactor congrats on the first sub 9 sec scores!

once i get better cooling, i'll get back up there :p. i have a high leakage e8600 and i can't do much with it on air. i also have a i7 920 D0 but no mobo yet to completely switch over to i7 platform

You mean sub 8 :D damn :D that's like x5 better then mine^^

Status
Not open for further replies.