Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gappo

You guys don't like subzero times huh! I'll stick to air cooling for now :)
signature.img

signature.img

signature.img

Hello btw :)

meticadpa

I'm an overclock.net member (same username), and I actually signed up here because NCspec linked me to one of his posts here.

And I think that this forum is a bit more... basic compared to OCN, but I don't think you're "retards", that's a bit harsh. :p

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
And I think that this forum is a bit more... basic compared to OCN, but I don't think you're "retards", that's a bit harsh. :p

I banned all the retards. :p

The content at CF is a reflection of the user base. Everyone is here to contribute what they know and to learn. If you guys from OCN are here to help with that, that is awesome.

meticadpa

I banned all the retards. :p

The content at CF is a reflection of the user base. Everyone is here to contribute what they know and to learn. If you guys from OCN are here to help with that, that is awesome.

I'll do what I can.

However, there's a distinct lack of activity in the PSU Section here... I'm not happy. That's my favourite section!

just a noob

i don't think my record can stand much longer, it was using a pair of gtx 285's, and i was limited to around 4.5ghz for the run(3dmark just crashed to desktop when i got to 4.6ghz) and my ram won't do much over 1800mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.