Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy5

it's not really about holding the top spot, it's about knowing that your cpu on air cooling ran the benchmark 4/10 of a second faster than anyone else here. why do people drag race or race bikes? i don't know where you're from, but down here in Texas when you set out to do something... you make sure it's done right and to the best of your ability. you've always gotta strive to be better, whether it's in benchmarking or whatever other hobby you're in to.

i live in dallas and am from texas. not sure how that mentality has anything whatsoever to do with texas though. :confused:

zer0_c00l

Untitled-33.jpg

bubblescivic

67425d1204687304-holy-crap-i-love-cpu-untitled.jpg

O_O

that's impressive. its not mine though, lol

he used air cooling and didn't overvolt! =)

in cpu-z it shows a 1.376vCore meaning he did overvolt. mikesrex and i also used air cooling, i bet that guy can hit 520x9 and yield the same result mike and i did. we're currently in the process of building a Gigabyte/G.Skill ram combo with DDR3 that should smash our previous attempt of 9.968s.

mikesrex

http://www.overclock.net/attachments/intel-cpus/67425d1204687304-holy-crap-i-love-cpu-untitled.jpg

O_O

that's impressive. its not mine though, lol

he used air cooling and didn't overvolt! =)

negative ghostrider the pattern is full, voltage is significantly higher than stock.

bubblescivic

i live in dallas and am from texas. not sure how that mentality has anything whatsoever to do with texas though. :confused:

I guess down here in Southeast/East Texas we have a little more pride in what we do. I've never been out that way, but I suspect that Dallas folks are proud of what they do out there too. I'd like to attend Quakecon with some of my friends, hopefully we'll register and go next year. I'll probably be rockin a Nehalem by then though.

/\E

I've noticed it myself, living in Dallas... And I've been in other parts of Texas but, the people of Texas have more of a competitive attitude about things. It's nothing to be ashamed of or brag about, it's just there...

f.i.t.h

I forgot that i never posted this one.
This was as far as i got before needing to raise the voltage, so i set it back to stock.

PS: Omega, I pmed you the updated scores.
fithwc4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.