Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
Scores updated.

THERMAL-REACTOR, I appreciate you trying to help but if you could at least keep the formatting, fonts, and sizes the same then I would be able to use them.

kkpudge7

wonder if 5ghz is attainable with my i7(at under 1.5v)

just a noob, I have seen it done before...but it is going to take some phase or ln2 cooling solutions. Picture is from ross over at OCF.

1m_7906.png

just a noob

if it's only going to take 230 mhz for the qpi link or whatever it's called(i'm new to the whole lga 1366 terminology lol) my classified should be able to do it, i'll just wait until the middle of winter, then open a window, should be -20*C in the room easy lol

Bodaggit23

just a noob, I have seen it done before...but it is going to take some phase or ln2 cooling solutions. Picture is from ross over at OCF.

Holy cr@p...

That's an 860 though. justanoob has a 920.

I've never seen a socket 1366 i7 get that high....

Respect the 1156. :D

kkpudge7

I have seen several 920's get past the 5Ghz barrier. One as high as 5.6Ghz, but you need liquid nitrogen or phase cooling, as you would need a Vcore upwards of 1.55v or more. Ive seen many 920's bench stable (not prime) at 4.5Ghz on air. Which is where I want to get mine :D

G25r8cer

Capture-43.png

Will update later

Gonna finally be doing some OC'ing

Edit: sorry had the wrong version of SuperPi

Last edited:

G25r8cer

First time OC'ing so be easy on me

Capture-44.png

Cant find FSB : DRAM in bios. Ram is running at 863mhz. Thats too high, right? Any pointers guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.