Post your wPrime 32M times

linkin

VIP Member
Bump in anticipation of BD CPU's coming out soon :)

In fact when new CPU's are out I'll clear the list and we can start again :D

mihir

VIP Member
Linkin here is a new one
Wprime.PNG

Gearing up for Bulldozer :D

87dtna

We'll see about that ;)

By the time BD is actually released, intel will release sandy bridge hex cores to pound BD back into the dust. Thats if BD can even match sandy bridge 2600k performance, which I doubt. Why do you think the release wasw postponed? Because it wasn't competing with the 2600k good enough yet. Against a Sandy bridge 6 core/12 thread, no chance. Socket 2011 is slated to be out within the next few months, and once again AMD will be 2 steps behind intel.

Intel has had 32nm chips for a year and a half already, come on AMD omg. They are just too far behind at this point.

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Forget that managed better timings
Wprime2.PNG

Will update in a sec

EDIT: You got two CPU tabs and not a memory one! Don't do that next time :eek:

By the time BD is actually released, Ivy bridge will be out to pound BD back into the dust. Thats if BD can even match sandy bridge 2600k performance, which I doubt. Ivy bridge will be 6 core/12 thread, no chance.

You're awfully confident of that :rolleyes:

mihir

VIP Member
Do you have hyperthreading turned off?
And also change your thread count to 8 not 4 :D
And try running it is an administrator

reddevil6

yea his cpu-z says only 4 threads hyper threading must be disabled, Enable hyper threading within the BIOS. change wprime threads to 8 re-run test. Make sure nothing is using the CPU so usage in task manager should be o%-2%.